[27]

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s e v e n

You squeezed yourself into a high waist shorts and pulled a sleeveless shirt, tucking the excess parts.

You were still puzzled why Jaehyun suddenly asked you to get changed since the two of you are getting out.

As soon as you went downstairs, Jaehyun showed up just right after he cleaned the kitchen counter.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. Your eyes froze on the spot as you scanned to see him wearing a white shirt partnered together with his pants. Although it looked casual and simple, his tall and toned figure was highlighted. And heck, he was hella handsome. Well, you've seen him enough but seeing him all dressed up makes it a thousand times more better. "Y/N?"

"A-Ah, yes." You flinched. "Where are we even going?"

"I don't know myself." Jaehyun replied while you trail behind him. "Just go with me."

For some reasons, hearing him say that made your heart flutter.

You then bit your lip anxiously, wondering if you looked good enough. Being beside a handsome man like Jaehyun makes you uncomfortable and conscious about how you look and it makes you pissed, irritated, annoyed;

Because you never really cared about how you may look to someone.

You never really cared about how others perceive you.

"Let's have a walk, Y/N." Jaehyun called while you were waiting outside. "I want to have a walk."

What is this perfect man up to?

"Uhm, did you lock the door?" You asked, noticing that he simply turned around and pocketed his hands. Jaehyun nodded as an answer which made you scowl a little bit. "I didn't see you doing so."

"I did," He turned around lazily and pointed at his temple.

"Oh.." You got his message. He meant that he did it with with abilities.

You stayed silent while walking beside him. Jaehyun was looking up at the shining stars and was quiet all along, his hands behind him. You, on the other hand, either played with your shirt or your hair, awkward.

At this point, you don't know what was the point of asking you for a walk instead of riding a car when he will not talk to you anyway.

Your brows suddenly knitted.

Did I just expect him to talk to me? You thought and mentally groaned. I'm not me anymore. This is bad.

You wanted to open about someting though, but you can't. The man beside you looks like he doesn't want conversation.

Jaehyun suddenly came to a stop. His eyes landed into you who's still walking. He immediately grabbed your wrist, "Hey."

"Hmm?" You turned around, glancing curiously on his grip.

"We're here." He smiled, pulling you along with him.

You eyes slightly widen to see him enter a high-class restaurant.

You didn't expect him to take you here.

And you have no idea why.

The place has a light brown motto with some yellow lights flickering around. There are different types of customers inside; group of friends, families and relatives, someone in a business meeting, and mostly couples having their date - but one thing for sure, they are all rich people.