[11]

c h a p t e r - e l e v e n

It's finally Saturday, the day where you'll get back at your home.

For the past days, you've been pestering each person despite being awkward since they are basically strangers. It was a lot more hard for you when you can't even comminucate to

You just can't stand being alone since the clip of the book getting blank while moving on its own replays in your mind.

It wasn't scary at all if you'll think about it but you just keep freaking out.

"Doyoung," You bit your lip awkwardly, peeking at the couch where Doyoung was reading a book.

He shut his eyes, knowing well what you would say next. "Ask Mark or anyone instead. Anyone that has patience, will you?"

"It's my last day here today, Taeyong said he'll ask Taeil to bring me back home later. Can't you join me visiting your garden?" You heaved a sigh, showing your figure at him. "I want to see that view one last time."

"Ugh, fine." He growled, shutting his book angrily. "You didn't have to make a speech though."

You internally made a face, knowing that if you didn't, he will not be convinced.

Doyoung kept his hand on his pocket while walking beside you towards the garden. As soon as he opened the doors, a relieved smile appeared in the both of you.

He watched you run towards the garden while touching some flowers. The wind blew softly while Doyoung's watching and a ray of smile flickered into him.

He immediately snapped himself and put an annoyed expression.

You noticed his presence that was still standing there which made you give back the annoyed expression he's wearing. "Why are you just standing there?"

"Because I'm hoping you'll finish and I will finally get back into my seat." He sarcastically said but proceed on closing the door once again. He led himself to the bench while waiting for you to follow him.

You quielty sat beside him as the silence stood between the both of you.

You only relieved a sigh while seeing the comforting view once again. You have no idea how will you be able to completely forget about them and how to get back in work once again.

But for now, you just want to Hakuna Matata.

You just don't want to worry.

The flowers suddenly started shaking lightly in different directions. Your eyes widened in delight and looked to see Doyoung proudly smirking.

"Yup, I'm doing that." He bragged.

The flowers started shaking in one direction while some soil blew up in the wind, creating a beautiful scenery of the grains dancing above the flower.

Your jaw dropped on how beautiful it is. It felt like you're in a magical dream, but the difference is that,

its in reality.

Soon enough, the view turned back to normal. The flowers naturally danced without following the order of Doyoung.

"Thanks, it was a nice view." You took a deep breath. "I wish I could see more of it but of course that's not possible anymore."

Doyoung cleared his throat. "Hey, not that I'm gonna miss you, but you're weak and vulnerable human and you get hurt just for working-"

"Do you really have to insult me before admitting you're gonna miss a human roaming in this house?" You chuckled, Doyoung scowling in response.