[88]

c h a p t e r - e i g h t y e i g h t

"I bet Renjun would be mad if he knew we're creating a meeting without them. He'd think we're not being serious about letting them join." Yangyang commented while stealing a spot before Hendery could even sit.

"What do you mean you 'bet'? He's definitely gonna be mad." Hendery was still weak, but managed to utter words with sass towards Yangyang.

"I mean.. are we serious about letting them join us?" Mark queried with two big eyes, truly curious. The only response he got was Donghyuck nudging him hard. "Oh. I thought we are just fooling the shit of ourselves."

"I understand how you dislike it. No one wants to let them join because the betrayal is highly possible. But it's Y/N's decision so it should be done." Johnny crossed his arms, watching you give improvised seats to everyone.

"Yangyang has a point. Not being bandwagon." Kun licked his lips, helping you with the seat. "However, Y/N, maybe their point is that you just made it obvious that we are creating a meeting without them which may trigger them hard."

You faked an innocent gasp. "Did I?"

Taeyong laughed loudly, pointing on the opposite door. "They are literally looking at us in the other side."

"My bad." You gestured your arm and let the door shut tightly by itself. You can see their irritated faces visibly painted before the door snaps close and how Jaemin wants to yell right then. They are still tied up and yet just witnessed how they are excluded from a meeting. "That's the point. Make them feel they do not belong."

"Are we creating a war of an already fixed bond?" Sicheng curiously asked, watching you intently.

"We're not creating another misunderstanding," After minutes of roaming around, fixing the broken place to stand as a temporary meeting room, you finally stood at the middle part of the huge broken piece of table. "We're letting them know their boundary. Letting them know that we still don't trust them fully."

"You really amaze me everytime." Jaehyun sighed, looking at you with a mischievous grin yet sincere gaze. "Every single time."

"And if they took it the wrong way? Slash out throats after they are freed?" concluded Doyoung.

He stole a broken seat and sat beside you, giving you a warm hand by laying his palms at your back and patting comfortingly.

"Not against your plan. I'm on your side, you know that from the start. Just clearing things out so no one gets harmed." He immediately cleared his name.

Doyoung will not let you be mad or annoyed even in the slightest way. He missed you so much for the time to be spent by bickering. He'd like to be wise, spending time in the right way.

"They won't. After they saw what I can do to them, they've realized it." You gave a pinch at Doyoung to reassure him not to worry much.

"I trust Renjun." Ten mumbled, not being able to look away from the ground he has been staring. "I believe that his heart is capable of recalling the memories back then. It's not just-"

"Ten," Taeyong knocked on the wooden table. He then pointed to his chest aggresively. "Not emotions. Emotions will drive us to nothing in this current situation."