[2]

c h a p t e r - t w o

5 months ago..

Taeyong was the first to wake up.

The sun was slapping his cheeks making him growl. He forgot to close his curtains since it was raining heavy last night and he wanted the cool air to enter his room. He couldn't ask Donghyuck to change the weather once again since he is probably drained from making fun of the weather all day.

Besides, the youngest have been abusing it a little too much whenever he wanted to.

There was more Donghyuck could do. He can control mostly lightning and everyone didn't want to spoil him about doing it.

He went straight at Taeil's door, knocking consecutively.

"What do you need? I'm sleeping.." A faint voice mumbled.

"Its time to wake up before Mr. Jung do." Taeyong sleepily said.

"I'm awake before you do." Yuta chimed in, his face shows that he just washed it and already brushed his teeth. "You should add cleaning up first as your daily routine."

"Maybe." Taeyong yawned. "Wake everyone up. We need to be more responsible for Mr. Jung. He might be leaving anytime soon and I hate regret." He paused, scratching his eyes sleepily. "I'll be in my room."

"Sure thing." Yuta mumbled, preparing to wake his members up.

After around fifteen minutes, everybody was ready. It became a daily thing to be as polite as possible to Mr. Jung since they wanted him to enjoy atleast their last moments with them. They admit it that they've been sarcastic, most of the time rude, and doesn't listen to his advice that's why they wanted to atleast make fond memories with him.

Johnny was the last one to arrive. His other nine members shooting him daggers for being late.

He ignored everyone's expression and stood up beside Jaehyun. They all waited for the door to open to show Mr. Jung.

However, its already another fifteen minutes of waiting. Jungwoo pulled a chair and sat on it.

"Are you out of you mind? Its disrespectful for him to see you sitting like that." Mark hissed. The guys snapping their heads at Jungwoo who's comfortably sitting.

"I don't care anymore. I've been waiting for a total of thirty minutes." He mumbled sharply while glancing at Johnny who awkwardly scratched his neck. "Besides, your emotions are all the same."

"What do you mean?" Sicheng innocently asked.

"You all want to sit." Jungwoo smirked.

Jaehyun had enough of it. He gestured his fingers as a stool moved behind him. He released a sigh, finally being able to sit.

"Jungwoo is right. It's been fifteen minutes. I can't stand waiting anymore." Yuta scratched the back of his ear. "I think we should check into his room now."

"No, wait!" Taeil immediately grabbed Yuta's arm. "We shouldn't."

"I stand by Yuta hyung." Donghyuck yawned. "I want to go out now and do some fun."

"Fine fine fine." Taeil groaned in defeat. Everybody glanced up at him making him point at himself. "Are you indirectly asking me to do it?"

"You're smart in that part." Doyoung grinned happily earning a glare from Taeil.