[84]

a/n:

yo wassup its ur sleepless author hjsjsjs jk.

anyway i suggest you all to scroll slowly so there would be no spoiler. but it's always up to you, it's just my suggestion.

that's all and thanks! i hope you are all taking care of yourself (like, genuinely)

c h a p t e r - e i g h t y f o u r

Why are the questions turning all towards Ten?

You shivered continuously, the cold air becoming scarier with the contact upon your skin.

"Ten?" You frowned, your instincts getting louder while seeing his face contort into pain. "What does that mean?"

Please disagree. Just disagree this once. Don't be honest if ever you have to lie.

Those were the thoughts ringing in your head, pleading that he can read your mind atleast this time. You were positive he can feel you in his skin, your begging thoughts.

You are a type of person who genuinely hate lies. Who hate the fact that someone is being deceived.

But now you'd like to hear Ten response in disagreement — even if it's a lie.

"Oh no," Renjun fake gasped while taking a step back. "Why are you not replying, Great Chittaphon?"

You can tell how he wanted to hurt Renjun, throwing him the darkest glare.

But he can't. And he wouldn't.

There's some reason why he wouldn't and you hate that you can't figure out why is that.

"Ten, answer her," Taeyong slowly craned his neck to the guy who's became the center of attraction. His chest heaved up and down while looking at the man furiously.

Even his brothers, Kun and the others, are looking at him in disbelief and puzzlement.

Taeil suddenly teleported behind Ten, grabbing him by the collar and slamming him at the wall and no one came to stop him.

Not even Ten's brother, or Taeil's company including you.

Everyone watched Ten groan in an enormous pain spreading in his back.

He already read his mind yet neither did he do anything to prevent Taeil's attack.

"Who are you? What did you do to Y/N?" Taeil blinked his gushing tears, getting closer to Ten and lowering his voice. "You know I don't want to hurt anyone again, but you know how much I loathe anything that can hurt Y/N as well."

"Seems like we are not needed in this scene to be honest," Jeno mumbled, Renjun laughing the loudest and making sure everyone can hear him.

Renjun whipped his hair back, his forehead showing and giving a way to emphasis his dangerous visual. "You're right, Jeno. What's the purpose of being a villain if they already have some beef on them?"

Sungchan rolled his eyes, definitely aware that they are provoking the next time.

Although a smirk decorated his face knowing that he'll get to hit the monster group atleast once.

Donghyuck clicked his tounge and looked at the group of five infront of him. His iris flickeref into a greyish white shade — like a lightning bolt.