[13]

c h a p t e r - t h i r t e e n

Your eyelids felt heavier when you've reached the middle part. Your head fell down a few times until you decided to give it up, closing the lamp and resting the book at the bedside.

"You can leave now, I'm sorry for disturbing you." You muttered sleepily, nuzzling yourself at the blanket. Only silence answered as confusion spread on your face. "Yut-- Yuta?"

He's head only fell down when you called his voice. A soft grin spreaded in your face.

"Tsh. You said you'll leave once I fall asleep. Did you mean the other way?" You whispered.

You sacrificed the second pillow you were supposed to hug while sleeping and put it under his neck. He mumbled incoherently before fixing his position, making it easier for you to put the pillow under him.

You finally get to sleep, nuzzling your face in the blanket with an evident frown. A question popped up before you sleep,

will everything turn out well? will you be fine?

You stopped on your thoughts and took a deep breath, hoping you'd be able to sleep before your thoughts run over you.

Morning came unnoticeablely. The temperature instantly compared last night. The cold air that makes you want to wrap yourself in the blanket is gone, now replaced with an average temperature.

You tossed around the bed, kicking off the blanket since it was warmer than the night before.

You tried to sleep again but it was really frustrating that you couldn't making you growl, unconsciously kicking the pillow in the ground.

You fluttered your eyes open and as soon as you turned to the other side, your eyes widened, turning from sleepy to wide awake.

"Were you watching me the whole time?!" You back away, pulling back the blanket in embarassment.

"Yup?" Yuta chuckled, standing up and messing up his hair. "You're kinda scary when you kick the-"

"Shh! Shh! Shh!" You jumped and covered his mouth, a hint of mischievous was in his eyes while watching you. "Don't even mention about it!"

"Okay okay~" He released a muffled chuckle. You quickly hid your blushing face by crawling to get back the pillows and blankets on its place. Yuta was still grinning while he push up the bed back on its couch figure. You messily folded the blanket, hurrying to get out of the place. Yuta noticed your uneasiness. "Such in a hurry?"

"Because I'm hungry! It's none of your business!" You snapped, cheeks redenning while talking.

The last time this happened, it was Jaehyun.

"You can go ahead first, I still need to fold the blanket again since it doesn't look neat," Yuta playfully tilted his head. "Like someone is in a hurry-"

"Shut up, shut up!" You growled frustratingly because of the embarassment before leaving.

Donghyuck was the first one you encountered in the hall. Your frown deepened to see another person who will most likely to tease you.

"Are you hungry?" But today, he was suspiciously serious and sounding sincere. He noticed how long you're curious eyes looked at him. Donghyuck released a chuckle. "I asked you a question."

"O-Oh, yeah..? What's for breakfast?" You mumbled, shaking your head to snap back in reality.

"You're voice sound a lot better than yesterday." He complimented.