[93]

c h a p t e r - n i n e t y t h r e e

You couldn't bare to look at the pool of people looking at you with Inha's cold body slowly slipping away from your arms.

It made a thud as it hit the ground from the distance you are floating on, screeched from the minions she summoned echoed in the place.

Jisung and Chenle were back to themselves, looking at you with two wide eyes. The other guys were just as surprised, but they couldn't stop fighting because of the amount of enemies they still have to tackle.

Ten stood up and was about to run towards you. But he stopped before he could even stand up.

He realized his place in reality.

To his contentment, it was a great coincidence that he notice Kun talking to Taeyong at the moment. And now he can be at peace trusting Kun.

"Why are you just standing up over there?" Kun asked, nudging Taeyong who had blood in his cheeks and pupils enlarged because of being surprised. "Go and approach her."

"I.. I'm sorry. Everything is poorly processed in my brains." He whispered by referring from Mr. Jung being against him to you ending Inha at the spot.

Taeyong no longer recognizes who he's talking to.

At this point, he's just letting his thoughts slip out from his mouth.

Kun clicked his tounge and punched him a little harder in his arms. "Your girl and your brothers will gonna need you. Brace yourself. As someone who leads, it is tough. But it's our responsibility after all."

"Y-Yeah right," Taeyong rapidly blinked his eyelids, slowly getting aware of his surroundings.

In other words, realizing what he should be actually doing.

With a frustrated hair pull, he friendly-patted Kun in his shoulders. "Thanks a lot."

He only rolled his eyes watching Taeyong scurry in your direction before smirking. "Aigoo, Y/N. You got Ten who could only watch you from afar for how many years and Taeyong who needs a loud slap in his arms to function. How lucky you are huh? They are real men."

Jaemin suddenly passed behind him, hitting him on purpose but not too hard for him to actually fall down. "Yo, you can backstab them later. We still got some fight here, duh!"

Kun took a deep breath to calm his nerves. "I'm close to attacking that kid. Really."

"And count me in as one of those guys! Heheh-- Ah. Fuck." Jaemin didn't last long fooling around since an enemy was right infront of him.

Going back to Taeyong, he luckily have Xioajun near and was easy for him to ask for a favor to use his ability and grab you from floating up in the sky with his superleap.

Xioajun did his best to gently land on his feet by doing mental math, measuring and estimating. Taeyong quickly supported as soon as he could grasp you near.

"I'll leave you two both." Xioajun cleared his throat, an undeniable tired expression in his face.

"Hey.. Y/N.." Taeyong gulped, focusing his gaze on your eyes that looks away only.