[110]: The Last Chapter

congratulations for reaching the last chapter. all my love goes to you! this will be quite longer than the other chapters and i apologize for it. -author. 🌌

c h a p t e r - o n e h u n d r e d t e n

"She has what? Her own book?" Taeyong sat in his leather chair with Doyoung beside.

Taeil decided to approach the two first since they are the most capable to be composed and rational in these things.

"How sure are you?" With arms crossed, Doyoung repeated the question. "I.. just can't find the logic in it. Why would they--"

"More Protectors." Taeil clasped his hands. "Remember when Y/N first read about us? That's how she knew about our personalities and such. With that, she eventually was recruited with us. It's like a starter pack for a human to turn to an unnatural being. You see?"

"Woah. You're so smart." Doyoung can't help but notice Taeil's sharp mind to conclude that in a short span of time, without any pressure.

"Well.." The guy scratched the back of his head and looked downwards. "I just heard it from the four girls."

"What?" Taeyong smirked, pinching Taeil's cheeks. "Stop denying and being shy about it."

"Oh. I take credits for those who really deserve recognition. It's not my conclusion. It's theirs." Taeil ranted which made Taeyong just shake his head teasingly. Doyoung, on the other hand, didn't show any emotion since he's somehow believing yet not believing it. "Hey it's true! I heard them also say Y/N was a nerd and all some shitty things which made me step up and confront them and made me see that they may be the next Protector from the amount of energy I felt around them!"

There was a silence with Taeil left on his last arm position since he was too busy explaining.

Taeyong craned his neck towards Doyoung. "Did.. they just called Y/N a nerd? And what's the other shitty things?"

"Bro stop looking at me like I'm those girls." With his usual sass, Doyoung rolled his eyes.

"That's not the point though." Taeil sat on a cabinet nearby, resting his hands on his hips. "Should we tell the other guys? That there may be more Protectors other than Y/N?"

Taeyong came back to his senses and thought carefully on how to deliver his words. "I don't think that's not a big news for them. They won't even care about those four, as long as Y/N stays as our Protector and we stay protecting her. Even though she may have a different Protector. The thing that might bother them is her own book."

"Yes. The guys would worry for Y/N's insight about that. Plus.. Y/N hates showing it to the public." Doyoung licked his lips, too immersed in the topic. "Maybe the thing we have to talk about the most is Y/N's reaction rather than anyone."

"Great." Taeyong stood up, leaving the room first.

Typical them. They didn't even think of explaining what would happen to the four girls who just witnessed something unnatural right infront of their faces. All they really care right now is your reaction.

The other two guys followed immediately, having adrenaline to expose it to their other brothers.. and Y/N.

Taeyong's eyes scanned the living place where everyone's all over the place. "Where is Y/N?"