[16]

c h a p t e r - s i x t e e n

"I seriously can't believe I'm letting you inside my room." Donghyuck growled, pulling a comforter and laying it at the cold floor.

You entered at his room while still drying your hair with a towel. You finally had a nice bath and it get changed into the clothes your size. You watched him throw a few pillows at the ground.

"You're sleeping at the floor." He sulkily said.

You shrugged and hang the towel in your shoulder. "I don't care. I wouldn't like to sleep beside you too."

"Me neither." He plopped himself in the bed. Donghyuck peeked at you before pointing your towel. "You can just hang it in my bathroom- Ah wait, let me do it. I'm gonna wash my face anyway."

You made a face and threw it straight into his face. His face looked utterly shocked when the towel worn off his gace.

"What was that for?" He heavily picked up the towel and shook his head.

"Nothing. Just felt like doing it." You mumbled before leaning your back at his bed while sitting at the comforter in the ground. Donghyuck made a face while your looking away before entering the bathroom, slamming the door as loud as he can. It was your turn to make a face while he's away. "He can be gentleman in some moments but he's a brat."

You decided to come outside for a minute, not forgetting to close his door since he will be nagging at you if you don't.

Few lights are open and the others are already at their room. You walked towards the room where you used to sleep back then and entered the passcode Taeyong had told you.

As soon as you twisted the knob, both you and a male voice yelled in surprise. You were the first to calm down while you held your chest.

"You scared me! Why are you here?" Jungwoo awkwardly scratched his hair. "I was too engaged on playing I didn't felt your presence."

"I.. I just want to get some book. I read myself to sleep." You closed the door, walking straight at the library. You know for sure you'll be needing more than one since you're most likely to stay awake until dawn especially you're in an unfamiliar place.

"Why don't you just go at the library? These are short stories." Jungwoo peeked behind, the height difference allowing him to get the higher levels for you.

"That's exactly what I need. Bedtime stories." You grinned, turning around but immediately regretted because of the close distance between you and Jungwoo.

"And that's a lot? Does that mean you won't be able to sleep for a long time?" Jungwoo checked your other books. You uncomfortably stepped behind while letting him check the books you chose.

"Probably. I'm not used to sleep with other peopl-" You quickly pressed your lips into thin line when he looked up and his soft eyes instantly landed on yours.

"But Yuta hyung told me that you slept beside him the other night. Because you were scared." He pouted.

"That's because he insisted to stay with me until I fall asleep and he ended up sleeping first so I wasn't worrying about his presence that time and that made me sleepy." You put your hands in your hips. "How about you? Why are you here at this time?"

"I just want to play. It's kinda stressful for the past few days." He chuckled, glancing at you. You nodded and smiled, a gush of guilt running into you since thowe past few days was because of you but regretted feeling that way when you heard Jungwoo clicked his tounge. You forgot that he can easily see through you. He softly grabbed your hand and put the books on your grasp. "Don't feel that way."