[76]

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y s i x

The group splited into two objectives today. The other one looking for the lost opponent that fell in the trap and the other one looking for the two humans.

You are luckily assigned to what you want to do; finding your little chick and dolphin.

"Chenle! Jisung!" Hendery called out with his loud voice, booming into the endless forest.

"Ah. Just use your ability. Yelling in this insanely wide place will not help, FYI." Doyoung mumbled while caressing your shoulder while his arms are wrapped over you since your back started hurting again.

Hendery looked at him with a question mark in his face. "How do I use mental projection in this kind of situation?"

"Well, you can figure it your way." Doyoung replied sassily, earning a soft punch from you.

"Don't mind him," You spoke that caught his attention, standing up to face his direction. "Maybe you can try projecting the place in your mind. This place is probably familiar in your ability because you and Yangyang had planted the traps right?"

Hendery's eyes sparkled. "That's a great idea."

Mark from a distance peeked. "That's possible?"

You scoffed. "Yeah. If he can project imaginary things in his mind then he can also use it in his own power which is to view the place in his capable range like a drone."

"Oh right!" Hendery pursed his lips while nodding repeatedly.

"And how will he help us with that?" Doyoung scrunched his nose. "He'll only benefit with himself because he won't have to roam around like us."

"And Hendery being pretty chill in the corner will help our stressful minds atleast. He will be able to think straight without putting much effort which is an advanyage." You explained, cocking your brow upwards at Doyoung so he won't speak. "And also with a map within his head, he will be able to watch us as well. Like I said, like a drone."

Doyoung bit the insides of his cheek, squeezing your arms gently. "Fair enough."

"He's so cool, what the fu." Mark poked the insides of his cheeks.

"What if I don't know what the whole place looks like? How will I be able to project it in my head?" Hendery leaned close while anticipating for your answer.

"You can, of course. That's your ability so you should figure it out." You shrugged. "But I don't think it's the time now for looking about your ability. You know how the whole place looks like because you're one of the people who planted traps here so use that knowledge instead."

Everyone near you who heard you spoke so smartly about the ability that is not in your possesion looked at you with amazement in their eyes.

"Yeah..?" You blinked your eyelids.

"As expected," Kun appeared behind while looking at the path that starts to get snowy. "Smart move for this special human. She knows a lot of things, huh?"

"That's what her be more and more precious." Doyoung proudly said, pinching your nose and smiling widely.

"That's one of her strength. She's getting stronger and stronger," Jungwoo commented on a distance with a meaningful gaze on you. His eyes tell everything. From how much he adored each and every little thing that completes you. "And that's nothing to be afraid of."