86. Japan part 1.

"Shit aren't you cold?!" Tae asks as Jungkook enters the dorm.

"No?" He keeps his voice full of disinterest hoping that the situation and the conversation will get dropped.

"Where's you hoodie? Didn't you leave the company earlier with your hoodie?" Jimin questions coming from the kitchen glancing at what Tae was talking to Jungkook about.

Jungkook glances down staring at his bare arms; "erh... dunno must have left it at Yugyeom's" he shrugs his shoulders looking away from Jimin's scrutinising eyes.

"Well, how did you get home? Weren't you freezing?" Jimin presses causing Jungkook to look back at him as Tae looks between them both.

"Yug's dropped me off, I dunno the car was warm" Jungkook wanders into the kitchen grabbing a quick drink of water and then turning, "... I better go and check that I've packed everything" he smiles, but as he walks away to his room Jimin follows him.

"Jungkook?"

"What?" He sighs entering his bedroom and sitting down on his bed immediately; he was getting sick of these conversations with Jimin. In fact to be honest more than once since he'd been close to you, he'd thought of telling Jimin the truth hoping that because he was his best friend that he'd keep it secret for the sake of his happiness, but then every time he really thought about it he stopped himself.

"Have you really been at Yug's?"

"What?! Where the hell else would I have been?" Jungkook snaps a little quicker than he probably should've.

"I don't know you tell me?" Jimin glares at him but there's no real menace behind it.

"Jimin what the fuck?"

"Kook..." he sits down on the bed next to his best friend, "we used to talk about everything, recently I feel like, I dunno, like I've kinda lost you" Jimin sighs a little.

"Sorry... I, I don't want it to feel like that, I just... forgive me? Please?" Jungkook turns giving sad eyes to Jimin.

"I always do... but I just want you to talk to me, about, well, things anything... I'm guessing something is up? Or going on?"

"No! What kind of things, I'll tell you if there was Jimin..."

"Okay..." Jimin stands up holding his hands up in the air as if giving up, "... I've tried, come find me whenever you actually want to spill? But until then... just know you can talk to me... about things"

*

The coat you'd put on, you're now wondering whether it's too much! The thickness of it weighing you down slightly. But still at the same time, it's cold in Japan, winter is still nipping plus you'd buried yourself in it for the short flight and it made you feel better!

Japan's airport was busy, but for once there were no fans screaming everywhere and it was nice. Jungkook shimmied up to you somewhere near baggage claim and as you put your hand out to grab at your small suitcase he grabs it for you and when you look at him he just smiles giving you your suitcase.

When the cars pull up to the hotel it's breathtaking, you're so glad this place was free when you were given the task of finding them a new place to stay.

"Wow, Y/N this is unreal" Namjoon smiles, his eyes lighting up as he presses his face to the car window to see better. You'd travelled to the hotel in a separate car to Jungkook because you had to stop giving Jimin means for thinking you're closer to Jungkook than the others.