||• 𝟙𝟛𝟡. 𝙱𝚞𝚐 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [warning: there is mature content in this chapter!]
———————-

The beginning of august has arrived, summer now in full swing which is a plus seeing as the next few concerts are in London; at least that should mean some summer sunshine for the concerts at the stadium. Everyone is excited, London provides new scenery, new fans, new interviews but also, a break; after the concerts in London are finished there's a little break between shows, it's hard going when the shows are day after day but it's a saviour when the break days come.

The first concert in London was amazing, full of happiness and laughter, you could tell from watching the guys run on and off stage between clothing changes that they were really enjoying it! But amongst the joy and happiness there was sexual tension, between you and Jungkook! You were almost sure that anyone around you both would be able to spot it, to sense it because it felt so strong; you could barely look at Jungkook without seeing his eyes blown wide full of desire, probably because first thing this morning since you'd woken up you'd both wanted each other so bad, as if something was in the air in the hotel bedroom, but as much as sex first thing in the morning would've probably kicked the sexual urge now, it didn't happen. You'd woken up too late to do anything if you'd wanted, and my god you'd both wanted.

"Why do you look so hot standing there doing nothing?" Jungkook whispered, raspy voiced as he sneaks up at the side of you and lets his little finger hook yours for a second before they have to go back on stage for the final song and goodbye waves.

"The cheek, I'm not doing nothing!" You fake shock and follow it up with a giggle.

Jungkook smirks leaning into you a little, lost in whatever has been hypnotising you both since this morning, his face a lot closer to yours than it should be; "Mmm... but, I mean right now you're just stood a..."

"Jungkook! Your jacket!" Namjoon's voice echos through your ears as he gets closer to you both and Jungkook pulls away from you, his eyes darting to his friends as Namjoon hurls the jacket at Jungkook's front.

"I... thanks Joon! I was a bit hot that's why I didn't put it on right away, sorry..."

"No worries, you okay though?" Namjoon asks looking between you and Jungkook.

"Yeah I'm good, thanks. Let's go!" Jungkook throws you a small smile and runs off in the direction of everyone else.

"Is he okay?" Namjoon directs the question at you while pointing towards Jungkook and then looking back at you.

"Y... yeah, he was just telling me about how he's enjoying the show and that he was sweating too much" you shrug your shoulders a little and then smile hoping he believes your lies.

"That's cool then thanks for looking out for us Y/N... I think it's nice that Kook isn't as shy around you as he used to be with other assistants and with you at the start." Namjoon smiles and turns on his heels chasing after the rest of the guys!

The show finishes on a high, all the guys laughing and joking, it's refreshing and exiting to see; the minute Jungkook comes close your skin is just buzzing with adrenaline, excitement at being able to spend some time alone with him in his hotel room soon, really soon.

The car ride feels excruciating; he's so close yet so far, sitting at the side of you, his leg plastered to yours! You're grateful when you arrive at the hotel, with its lavish reception area and thankfully security staff on the doors just in case. But before you know it, you're out of the elevator and watching, wandering slowly as the others disappear into their rooms; "... maybe, a live stream?" "Yeah text me?" You hear Tae's voice travel down the corridor, followed by Jimin's and then finally the slam of their hotel room doors.