108. No, be quiet baby

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [warning: there is mature content in this chapter!]
———————-

Jungkook wraps his arms around your waist as you pick up your phone, turning in his hold; "stop" you whisper through a quiet giggle, his arms only tightening.

"Kook, seriously..." you push at him and he makes a pout face, "... the others will hear"

He lets go of you totally bending and picking up your handbag and then is soon back at your side grabbing for your hand, "come on" he kisses you quick and drags you down the corridor to his room.

As soon as the door to his bedroom is kicked gently shut you're all over each other; kissing, pulling at clothes, breathy whispers escaping your lips, trying everything you can to remain quiet.

When you break away you put your hand to his chest, breathing heavily; "Kook... I need the bathroom, how... what if..." you stumble over your own words, as your mind spirals at the thought of going to their bathroom and coming across one of the others.

"I'll go check it's safe for you, okay" he drops another soft kiss to your head and then tip toes out the door and is back within a minute; "it's free go now... I'll be on watch"

You dash out quietly to the bathroom and use it in record time, never peeing so quick in your life before you're back in his room, "is this okay Kook? I... I shouldn't be here, this is so dangerous..."

"I want you..." he whispers needy, close to your ear he steps right in front of you; his eyes full of desire.

"I..." you're cut off from saying any more when he launches forward and kisses you hungrily causing you to sigh with a moan.

"It's... it'll be okay, they won't know, relax..." he smiles moving back and running his hands up and down your arms reassuringly to calm your racing heart and racing thoughts.

You nod in agreement trying to calm yourself.

Before long you're kissing again and he's pulling you with him onto his bed and your clothes are being tossed to the floor along with his and then your hips are bumping and it's all too much. Desire licking everywhere, fire spreading; he reaches into his bedside drawer and pulls out a condom glaring at you, fierce but soft, "can I? Can we..."

You want him! Of course you want him to do this, but in the dorm? In his room? When everyone else is on the other side of the walls?

There's a sort of excitement, a thrill of the secret, of the sheer risk; "yes... yes Kook... I, I want you, I, I want you to..." there's no need for anymore words as he kisses you hard and then when he breaks away he silently hands you the condom and watches with his pupils blown with desire, as you tear the packet open with your teeth and then stare at him, stare at him while you gently roll the condom on him.

"Hmm, baby... I'm so glad you stayed I... I missed you so much" he breathes running a hand up your thigh, his fingertips delicately touching your sensitive area on the way up your body.

"Ahhh, Kook just... just do it" you whisper as you grab at his hands and stare intensely at him.

And so he does; his thrusting hitting your sweet spot just right every single time causing you to hitch your breath and need to moan, a whine slipping past your lips.

"Ahh, J... Jungkook... hhhh...." you moan out, all your control being lost in the tension and the desire.

"Shhh! No, be quiet baby..." he whispers close to your ear and then swiftly moving and kissing you hard, his thrust making you moan quietly into his mouth.

"Koo...k... I, are you close?" You ask, your voice barely a whisper.

He takes in a sharp breath, "yeah, m... I'm so close, why baby? Are you okay?" Jungkook pauses momentarily and stares at you softly waiting for your response.

"Mmmm, ahh, I wanna cum with you, same time... I, I'm gunna cum" you arch your body off the bed into him even more and he breathes deep, letting out a quiet moan.

"Ah, I'm... now?" He gives one last hard thrust and you crash around him, as he thrusts into you messily, cumming inside you in the condom, "... Y/N!!! Oh my god..." he leans down kissing you hard and almost collapsing on top of you while you both come down from your orgasms.

Jungkook pulls out gently causing you to let out a tiny whimper, removing the condom, tying it and chucking it on the floor. He rolls to the side of you and grabs your hand instantly, "you okay?"

You hum, "yeah... I, I'm good, that was..."

"Amazing?" Jungkook turns his head and finds you already staring at him, you giggle lightly hoping both you and Jungkook cannot be heard throughout the dorm, "what? it was intense. We should do it risky more often!" He winks playfully at you.

"Shut up!" You laugh hitting at Jungkook's arm until he grips you and pulls you into a hug, engulfing you in his arms and pressing a kiss to your head.

"Please tell me you're staying longer?"

"Ummm, I dunno..." you look up, blinking at him in his hold, "...I want to, but..."

"No... but nothing, it's okay, the others will be asleep now, stay? Just, I wanna cuddle you" his doe eyes are wide and sparkling.

"Why are you so cute?" How will you ever say no to this man?

He giggles softly and squeezes you tighter in his embrace; "Y/N! is that a yes to staying?"

You snuggle further into him, getting comfier in his arms, "you know it is!"