77. Real World

Your phone alarm buzzing wakes you up confused and not entirely sure where you are, who you are, what day it is; you try to shift you legs into a stretch and when they hit something in your daze you crack your eyes open slowly and meet a face still lost in dreamworld.

You blink multiple times trying to decide if you're dreaming or not but then have a flashback to sitting on your sofa with Jungkook last night; your phone alarm is still drilling a hole in your head so you have to reach out of the warmth of the duvet and snatch at your phone glaring at it seeing 6:30am.

'Five more minutes'

You put your phone back on the bedside and close your eyes again a minute, but not allowing yourself to fall back to sleep; what shocked you more is how Jungkook had never stirred not properly, he was still fast asleep his hand over your waist but now obviously facing you. You blink your eyes open again and took the quiet moment to stare at him; to really look at him, his eyelashes dark and fanning the part of his skin under eye, his hair all messed up but strikingly beautiful.

He is strikingly beautiful!

You yawn and stretch out your arm, the air outside the duvet is chilly now the winter weather has started to take hold; slowly you dance your fingertips through Jungkook's hair, "Kook"

He shuffles against you but ends up pulling you closer to him, "hummm" he purrs digging his fingertips lightly into your hip.

You smile like an idiot feeling his warmth and throw your arm over him, "Kook... we gotta get up"

"Why?" He groans rolling onto his back finally letting go of you; instantly you miss his touch.

"Because it's a work day... unfortunately" you sigh laying onto your own back momentarily before propping yourself up next to him on your elbow; "god..." you stroke another hand through his messy bed hair and shove it all out of his face, "... I thought I found it hard to wake up in a morning but you, you're a pain" you shake him lightly with a giggle, "are you like this every morning?" you say and then he grips your wrist pulling you until you are right at him and when you look at him and he's staring at you, so you throw your legs either side of him and straddle him, leaning on his chest, your arms just under you for some support not to totally crush him.

"How do you look so good first thing in a morning?" He asks with his raspy, sleep filled voice and then it's his turn to dance his fingertips through your hair shoving it all out of your face so he can stare at you properly.

You blush at his comment, he makes you feel vulnerable and wanted and everything all at once.

"Shut up!" You giggle lightly with a pink hue dusted over your cheeks and then you try to hide your face on his chest but he stops you and lifts your head back up; "don't hide, you look... lovely" he smiles and your world wants to melt.

"You... look pretty good yourself" you smirk and hit him playfully on the chest.

"Humm" he purrs as he lifts up at little and catches your lips in a gentle kiss; his lips barely grazing yours at first, just soft, slow kisses, no need to rush because no one was going to catch you here and it didn't all feel as tense as it had been on just waking up.

The 'real world' hadn't quite invaded just yet!

"I... don't... want... to get... up... I... don't... want... to... go... to... work... today..." he says in between little kisses on your lips and when you manage to sigh playfully after he'd done and roll your eyes at him he starts kissing down your jaw, running his hand around the back of your neck to pull you ever closer.

"Jungkook! Come on I'm serious!"

"Serious about what?" He asks and then kisses at the side of your mouth again causing you to blush furiously at his actions.

Plus, it was starting to turn you on, feeling much like the playful make out session last night that Beom's call interrupted, so you could only imagine what it was doing to him too!

"Kook!"

"Okay! Fine... you win... for now" he sighs shoving you off him until you fall next to him in bed.

"Don't be like that, you know we have to go review all the photo shoot stuff ready for it to be published" you sigh sitting up and looking back at him.

Jungkook reaches a hand out and runs it slowly, but determined down your back, "you're right... but you know what?"

"What?"

"I like waking up with you"

You blush and swat his hand away climbing off your bed and going to the bathroom.

Pouring the cereal into two bowls you hear the floor of your living room creak, turning round and finding Jungkook making his way over towards you; his hair is dripping wet. When you told him he could grab a quick shower and you'd go get some breakfast ready, you really didn't expect him to be washing his hair too.

"Thought Jimin had said before that it took you ages to shower?" You glare at him but all your insides were burning; he looks so unreal standing there looking at you as his hair lets water droplets run down his neck, god how you want to put your lips there and kiss them away.

"Maybe? Depends, I had something to hurry out of the shower for this morning didn't I?" He shrugs his shoulders and scrapes his wet hair back to stop it falling into his eyes.

"Oh yeah what's that?" You ask, smirking thinking he meant you were providing the best breakfast in town.

"You!" He says with a smirk walking into the kitchen and trapping you between himself and the kitchen counter.

You blush furiously, everything he does and says recently just causing you to shyly blush, the way he affects you is insane! "Shut up!" You hit at him and turn around in the tiny gap he's left where he's got you trapped. But the instant you're turned around he wraps his arms around your waist and back hugs you, you stand for a minute then tip your head back into his chest a little, "Kook! It's still the same day as before, we still have to go to work... and, what, they're going to see you arrive with me... fuck! We haven't thought this through at all!" You sigh and he turns you around again.

"Look at me, stop overthinking this. I was at Yug's, technically it is on the way to work from yours so, I asked you to collect me. Simple!" He smiles stupidly and you can't help but smile back.

"You think everything's so simple, this is the start of getting caught!"

"So it's going to keep happening if we're going to get caught?" He raises an eyebrow at you and then winks.

"Jungkook!" You answer sternly.

"I'm joking! Look, it won't hurt this once" he shrugs his shoulders and when you look at him his eyes are wide and beautiful, doe like again shining as he stares kindly at you.

You watch as another water droplet runs down the side of his neck and this time can't resist the urge from before; leaning forward off the counter slowly and reaching a hand round the back on his neck, your fingers fisting at the wet hair, you tug him closer as he just stares at you. You see his eyes drop to your lips but the minute he runs his tongue slowly over his bottom lip, you turn his head a little, tipping it so you can access the side of his neck; catching the next water droplet with your lips, kissing it away.

The minute your lips graze his neck you feel him shudder lightly and let out a breath; he tilts his head more as you fist into the bottom of his hair harder than before and then press your body against his closer. Your lips kissing his neck harder; when you've gained enough courage from hearing him keep letting out little whimpers of breath you stick your tongue out just slightly, licking gently. But it's not long before you have to pull back to reality, to the real world, there's no way it could escalate from here right now, he can't have any marks on his neck even though you'd give anything to graze your teeth on his sensitive skin and suck a mark into it and by his moans and breathy sighs and the way he tips his head for you to have more access, he'd have gladly let you, plus you can't be late for work, it would look even worse when you've got to arrive together! As you move away slowly you turn his head back and give him one kiss on his lips, "we really gotta get going, we need to eat" you smile letting go of him and shoving the bowl of cereal in front of him instead.