47. Pancakes

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

You wake up, your back against his muscular chest, you feel the way his crotch is close against your bum and as much as you try to block out the thoughts you can't!

Because the minute you woke up, you knew who you was laid with; you hadn't forgotten what happened the night before when you allowed him to climb into your bed.

When you asked him to stay!

When you told him to lay down with you!

You can't deny that your brain has already made a fictional scenario where he wakes up and you're happy together, in a relationship and you can melt into a hug with him and stay in bed all day instead of doing anything else.

How it could've been a little easier if you'd met him as someone else, not working for the company, not as their assistant, maybe out at a bar or?

His groaning stirs you from your thoughts; you feel him stretch out his muscles full of sleep and then just when he was going to untangle his legs from yours he freezes up, as if he's realised the same as you did, you've been asleep together and it wasn't a dream, but this time it's different, you asked him to stay and it's in your bed.

In your apartment!

Fuck!!!

YOU ASKED HIM TO STAY!

"Hey..." you feel his arm squeeze at your waist; is he going to pretend this is normal?

How you wish this could be normal?

Does he wish it too?

NO! No you can't think that! He doesn't like you like that, not at all, he's friends with you because you are with him a lot, remember what the manager said in your interview, they are around you a lot!

You turn a little in his hold to look at him, shyly.

"Morning" you give him a tiny smile but you feel awkward and shy, why is the next morning never like the night before?

It's never as easy once daylight is creeping through.

He smiles at you, a kind reassuring sort of smile.

You shuffle trying to loosen from his hold a little more and he moves his arm so that he's not trapping you, but he looks panicked at you, as if you're trying to run away.

As if you're going to shove him away again.

"I.."

Jungkook reaches out and grabs your hand softly, "don't... don't panic it's okay, I know what you're thinking, don't... promise?"

You nod your head slowly, yes.

"But... But this..." you spin round your free hand in the air motioning over the two of you in bed, "... this shouldn't have happened Jungkook... it can't..."

"Okay... fine, Y/N it's okay... no one will know this happened I promise. So it's fine, stop overthinking, I stayed at a friends and it's all alright."

His voice is soft and gentle and it makes you feel better but this really shouldn't have happened and so much for pushing him away.

"How will you get back now though. What if..."

He cuts you off, he already has an idea; "you are going to the building too, I'll just go with you..."

You sigh, but he continues, "... if they ask, if they see by any chance, I'll say I called your work phone and asked you to collect me from Yugyeom's... it's okay no one will find out I promise" he smiles at you causing your heart to skip another beat.