130. Who's sister?

"... yeah so... we're not there anymore and... I mean, if you need your keys back before... I'll bring them but... like, if not, I'll bring the keys back Sunday? Is that okay Jennie?" You ask running a hand through your hair as you hear your sister humming on the other side of the phone.

"Fuck the keys! I want to know why you're not there anymore!" Jennie blurts out like she's dying for breath!

"We..."

"Tell me you're still with him! Did you fight?" Your sister's voice rushes out.

"What? No! We're... we're still together..." you blush like mad, running a hand down your face and then looking up quickly to see that the bedroom door is still closed and there's no sign of Jungkook, "...I, I managed to convince him to visit home... so we..."

Jennie coughs, "you're what?! At his parents house? This is..."

"No, will you let me speak... we're at his brothers place right now, here until Saturday morning then going to his parents house, I, I'm nervous..." you admit shyly.

"How's the brother? Is he hot?"

"Jennie!"

"What?"

"You know what!" You snap a little.

"Look, you're going to be nervous, it's kind of a big deal meeting the family, the parents; he met yours though remember? He probably felt the same?" Your sister's voice is gentle and a caring reminder, "... but still how's the brother?"

You giggle lightly, "he's nice, Jungkook looks just like him... anyway, he..." you think about telling her about how Jungkook didn't bother telling his brother you were coming but then suck it back in, thinking how technically you didn't warn your own parents about him; "... he's in the living room right now talking to his brother"

"He must really feel something for you..."

"Huh?"

"He listened to you; you managed to convince him what would be good for him whereas before, he wouldn't have never seen it as a positive, that's... he likes you Y/N!" Jennie states.

"I..." you stutter.

"You coming alone on Sunday?" Jennie quizzes.

"Yeah, I said he could stay at home with his parents and then I'll go back and rejoin them for food before we leave back to Seoul."

"We need a catch up!!!"

***

"So..." Jungkook throws himself down on the sofa next to his brother, "...your girl? You've mentioned to me you're dating, kinda of, but not really... how come I don't know her?"

Junghoon turns and looks at him, "you're joking right? Jungkook you didn't even tell me you had a girlfriend, in fact, even seeing anyone... or that you were bringing her to mine..."

"But my girlfriend is..." he shakes his head, "... never mind, I asked you!"

"She's... look, Kook... you know my job is important right, I do a really..."

"Shut up! You are nearly the CEO of the office yeah I get it but that's not telling me anything about your girl!" Jungkook giggles at his brother with a roll of his eyes.

"Fuck off!" Junghoon smirks.

"Why have I never met her, why don't I know anything about her if you've been dating for years?" Jungkook shuffles getting comfy on the sofa.