125. I hate you

You wake up to the feeling of Jungkook wrapped around you, encompassing your whole body, your face snuggled in his neck breathing in his intoxicating scent; Jungkook seems like he's still fast asleep and you love that, you love that he's so relaxed and able to rest well when he and the rest of the guys work so hard. You press your lips softly to the soft skin on his neck below his ear and then suck gently, you don't want to mark him when he hasn't given you permission but with a week away from everyone you'd love to see a presence on his skin that said you'd been there and belonged.

"Hmmmm... baby..." Jungkook groans, his voice hot and raspy with sleep.

You free an arm and run your fingers softly through his sleep messed hair pressing a soft kiss to his jaw with a smile; how can this be so perfect? If only every morning could be like this! The thoughts that keep haunting you, the ones where you want all this domesticity with Jungkook, want to go to sleep with him, wake up with him, kiss him every morning before work. "Did you sleep well?" You whisper, close to his ear, pushing all the thoughts to the back of your mind.

Jungkook twists a little, making you turn on your side until you're both staring at each other after you'd dropped another kiss to his jaw; "I don't think I've ever slept so well, I even slept better than when we cuddled in hotel rooms" he yawns with a smile that makes your heart flutter.

"That's because no one can walk in on us here... no managers can crash through the door wondering where we both are right?"

"I love that" Jungkook stretches happily and grips at your hand entwining your fingers with his.

"Kook? Do the managers know where you are? I mean... where they think you are, you know... for security or anything?" Your fears of him getting into trouble resurface quickly.

He smiles softly and stares at you as he reaches a hand out and shifts all the hair that had fallen near your eyes; "you're worrying again aren't you? Baby..."

"Stop it Kook! You know I worry I've told you I always care about you..." your words fall from your mouth before you'd given them another thought and it's not until you see his eyes widen how it sounded but the silence between you just hangs in the air and then it's gone when Jungkook squeezes your hand tight again.

"I... it's fine, I promise... they, yeah they asked where we were going and things but, they won't interfere when we're home without us asking... so it's okay" he leans forward pressing a kiss to your forehead.

Your heart flutters again as his lips press on your skin, you can't stand how much you want this, want him. You move back and stare at him for a moment, his eyes sparkling back at you and then you're kissing, lost in the feeling of each other's mouths, the feeling of your tongues crashing together softly; a kiss full of happiness and want and the fact that you can just lay here and enjoy each other. You don't need this to turn into sex or a hot and heavy make out session, you just need him and with the way he's kissing you and running his fingertips up your back under your pyjama shirt, he needs you just as much! When you both eventually pull away breathing heavily and Jungkook's lips look shiny with saliva and your own lips feel hot and plumped from all the kissing, you both break out into a soft giggle, "I... I think we should get up and eat, what do you think?" You smile running a hand through his hair once more.

Jungkook nods, yes, with a smile; "tell me we have something in the fridge to do pancakes?" He raises his eyebrow into a playful wink and you just giggle, pressing a kiss to his mouth and then untangling yourself from him and climbing out of bed hearing Jungkook make a low whining noise.

"Maybe..." you wink and saunter out of the bedroom, padding along the landing with your bare feet in the soft carpet towards the bathroom; when you come out of the bathroom Jungkook is still laid in bed when you glance in the room, but he's awake and staring at his phone, so you make your way to Jennie's kitchen to find the ingredients to make pancakes.