||• 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

~ Here we go ~  

He throws the contract in front of you, it slides across the desk stoping right at you; "I know you've previously signed a contract with this company, but you have to sign this new one. Your new role involves more so this is a new contract!"

"Okay" you smile up at your new manager.

"Page 10! Open it, read it! Absolutely no relationships with other employees! Absolutely no relationships with the band members! You hear me?"

"Yes sir, erm.. what actually makes you think any of the guys would be even interested, I mean, I'm just going to be an assistant, they're, they're huge, I'm nothing" you stutter.

"Listen to me, miss, the guys, they spend a lot of time around everyone in the company, the assistants are always there, I'm just forewarning you, that's all." He gives you a sort of sarcastic smile.

"Okay..."

"All of their other assistants, the make up artists, the clothing team, everyone, everyone of them as far as I know are in relationships with people outside the company, you're not!"

You look up at him in shock, how does he know you're single?

"Excuse me?" You spit out.

"I'm not wrong am I? So don't even think about it! Now sign that contract, live by the rules or kiss goodbye to this job before it's begun" he slides a pen across the desk to you, "now sign it!"

So, guys... does Y/N sign the contract?
Let's start with chapter 1>>