||•𝟙𝟛𝟟. 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚕 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [warning: there is mature content in this chapter!]
———————-

You're just finishing shoving the last mouthful of cereal into your mouth as Jungkook emerges from the corridor from your bedroom with a smile; "did you enjoy that shower?" You ask smiling right back at him.

"Ummm, not as much as I would've if I'd shared it with you..." he smirks making his way around the kitchen counter and wrapping his arms around your waist, "... I love you" he kisses the back of your neck and then squeezes you tight.

"Love you..." you whisper back dropping your hands onto his at your waist, "... I can't wait to see you guys perform on stage for a tour, I'm excited for you..." you lean back into his hold.

His breath hitting your neck, he hugs tighter, "I can't wait for you to watch us either"

"I really need to go and get ready while you eat breakfast Kook..." you reach for the bowl of cereal you'd poured him and pull it closer, "... here, you eat, I need to shower"

Jungkook drops another kiss to your neck and let's go of you with a sigh; "wish I could spend some more time here..."

"But I'm going to work too? You'd be here alone..." you smile shoving the milk to him, "... eat, I don't want any fainting thank you, I'm going to get ready"

"Y/N wait! ..."

"Hmm?" You spin around and face him with wide eyes wondering what's wrong.

"Can you come up? I mean, to the dorm, this morning?"

You look confused; "when I drop you off? Kook, no it's too dangerous..."

"Please?"

You think for a second; in all honesty you don't want to leave him either, now you've been so intimate together you don't want to be apart but it's not possible. "If I grab some coffees I could drop you off and you go upstairs and then I'll come up with some coffees, like a surprise?"

"Yes..." his eyes widen in happiness, "... yes please?"

"Okay" you smile.

LIES! MORE LIES! THEY COME SO MUCH EASIER NOWADAYS!

You let the shower water rain down over you as you think of how easily you can lie and hide for the sake of your relationship with Jungkook, but how could you lose him?

-

"Okay so, you're bringing those coffees up in a minute yeah? You're not gunna run away from me?" Jungkook stares at you before he gets out the car.

"Yeah, I... why would I run away?"

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders with a small smile.

"You look tired..." you say quietly as you reach out and card your fingers through his hair quickly before pulling them away realising that you're in the car park of their shared dorm.

"I'm okay" he whispers staring at you softly, before reaching his hand across the centre column of the car and grabbing your hand.