||• 𝟠. 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

The lights flash violently, strobes and smoke in the air, you'd forgotten what it was like to attend something like a concert, it's been years since you've been to one and suddenly you realise this is going become part of your life. "HERE IS BTS!" you listen to the screams around the tv studio vibrate through your chest, it's exciting to say the least but you're still praying nothing will go wrong. You're stood on the sidelines off camera, Beom is a few meters away from you watching the guys as well; you see them dancing, the way they move so fluid, so smooth transitioning from one dance move to another, they really are amazing! You cast your eyes over each one of them; they all look devastatingly handsome you can see why the girls in the studio are having a hard time controlling their screams and their heart eyes, but then you do something you know you'll instantly regret and within a about a ten second gap of time you know you should've refrained from doing it. Your eyes cast over Jungkook, the way he moves his hips so sensually, the way he is like a different entity on stage, he oozes charm and dare you say it or think it, sex. He's beautiful and charming off stage too but on stage is something else, a different level; you allow yourself to be absorbed into his moves, trying to not make it too obvious that you're staring at him and him alone, you're drinking in everything his performance has to give and for a moment you're lost entirely to the performance. It's only when you hear Beom speak that shakes you back into reality, "they're good huh?" You turn to the side of you find Beom stood closely looking at the guys finishing up their performance and back at you awaiting a response but you don't even know how to react, had he just caught you staring? "Yeah.. yeah, they're amazing" you stutter slightly hoping he doesn't pick up on your nervousness. "So you were just nervous for nothing" he smiles and you just look at him for a second, "I, pardon?" He smiles with a short giggle, "Y/N I've seen you around these last few days the sort of tension I could see on you, I knew you were worrying about this" You blink rapidly and the sound of all the excitement and screaming makes you look back at the stage, the guys are bowing and waving goodbye, "yeah, I mean.. well okay you got me" you give Beom and smile and he lets the subject drop, you both wander quietly backstage to meet them as they come off stage.

"AMAZING GUYS YOU DID A BRILLIANT JOB" you watch Beom congratulate them all as they come off stage, sweating and hot tugging at their clothes as they stick to their skin, ruffling their hair out of their eyes" they all smile and giggle trying to catch breath as they slide past you one by one going to change out of their performance clothes and get ready to leave the studio before the mass of fans leave and surround the cars; Jungkook is lagging behind slowly tugging on his shirt pulling out from where it was neatly tucked into his waistband, you watch him wondering if something is wrong, why he hasn't kept up with the others who'd already gone off into the dressing rooms, you take a quick look to where Beom is standing and he smiles and gives you a nod then tilts his head in the direction of Jungkook giving you a silent command to go talk to him, Beom just walks off in search of everyone else. Problem is, being around Jungkook alone feels like treading on egg shells, you enjoy it but you know it's wrong and you shouldn't, and you certainly shouldn't find him attractive, but then again how can you not? "Hey.. you alright?" You say shyly as he comes closer only then looking up and seeing you; "yeah" he gives you a smile but it doesn't reach his eyes like normal. You stop in front of him causing him to come to an abrupt stop before he walks into you, "you're lying" you say quietly and look up at him waiting until he makes eye contact with you; "I'm fine just leave me I need to go get changed" his voice is deep and doesn't sound at all like normal there's no way you're leaving him. He starts to make a move to walk around you and walk away leaving you behind but you grab at his wrist gently and he looks shocked at the sudden contact, "Jungkook!" He looks at you defeated but doesn't talk, "you're not moving an inch from this spot until you talk to me" he sighs and uses his free hand to shove his fingertips into his eyes, "I just.. I dunno, I think I missed a beat somewhere, it just wasn't as good as it should've been" the way he speaks breaks your heart, how can he be this hard on himself. Before you get to say another word, "guys I was just..." you turn around to see Jimin looking your way and he looks between you both and casts an eye over your hand still gripping Jungkook's wrist, "oh sorry.. I was just coming to see if Kook's alright?" You smile, "he will be, we'll be here soon give us five!"

Both you and Jungkook stay still, motionless as you watch Jimin give you a small smile and turn on his heel slowly and walk away, you know there might be hell to pay after this, will he think something was going on? Surely Jungkook will tell him the truth, the truth being there's absolutely nothing happening right now apart from the fact that you want the truth out of Jungkook. Once the backstage had cleared again and was silent, empty apart from the two of you stood there you spoke again; "tell me again" you say quietly, all the time you've kept hold of his wrist, not letting go for fear of him running away from you. You look up at him, eyes full of concern you do really care for him and don't want to see him upset; "it just wasn't.. I didn't give one hundred percent and let a beat slip, I'm just annoyed at myself.." you glare at him in awe, "Y/N.. this is normal for me, I just..." he slams his free hand into his thigh and then glances over your shoulder, "that's why Jimin came looking for me, he gives me space then searches for me, he knows.." you blink up at him as he glances back at you. You tug on his wrist a little grabbing more of his attention, "listen to me, okay so it's the first live tv performance I've been to but from where I was standing you did perfect, amazing.. Jungkook you did everything amazingly" he smiles and it's a little better than it was before but it wasn't the usual beam he gives, "thanks! I'll work harder" you shake your head, no, "you don't have to work harder, you work hard enough! You were amazing... you're amazing..." you sigh lost in thought, "...as always..." in that moment your eyes widen, did you just say that out loud? Jungkook somehow manages to flip his hand over in your hold and soon enough he gets to hold your hand, it's strange, you shouldn't be stood here allowing this to happen but at the same time you want to, you want to hold his hand, you want his fingers to intertwine with yours, no too far! "You think I'm amazing?" He asks giving your hand a gentle squeeze and it causes your heart to do a three sixty, hitting your rib cage so hard you're sure he'll have noticed. "You... yeah okay yeah! But you are amazing, believe in yourself, the performance was great I watched it all, believe me, it was awesome" he put his free hand over the top of the one of yours he was holding and cradled your hand for a moment then let them drop, "thank you" this time when he smiled it was brighter a bit more like the Jungkook you're used to seeing. "Will you wait for me to get changed?" You really wish he hadn't asked that because the sparks it set off in your brain should've been illegal! The way you imagine him undressing, peeling the skinny jeans off his legs, the way he'll unbutton his shirt exposing his abs, the way... "Y/N?" You jump slightly, "yeah of course I will, go change" you give him an awkward smile but thankfully you don't think he realises. You feel yourself getting hotter by the minute, you really need to douse the flames in your mind, "you look flushed are okay?" damn okay then, he did notice, "I'm just hot, it's so warm round here.. how do you cope on stage?" You laugh it off and walk away as he goes to his dressing room, you lean on the wall outside it waiting for him to come back out. "All sorted?" Beom appears walking down the corridor towards you with a knowing look; "yeah think so" you smile and before you can say anything else he tells you exactly what Jungkook just told you, "happens every time! Think he sometimes just needs extra reassurance that the performance was okay, he stresses out I don't know why. Jimin normally sorts it, but I figured you should have a go as the new assistant, maybe he'll listen to you" you breath deep for a moment, "I hope I did okay, he seems more chatty now, Jimin did come looking for him when I was midway through my talk to him, I hope I got through" Beom just gives you a smile and a nod and walks away ready to get the guys into the cars. It's strange sometimes they travel in a people carrier so they all travel back together other times not, today however you'd already been briefed that they were leaving in separate cars, four cars sat waiting outside, part of an advertising deal with the car company. Beom travels with two of them, the stylist with another two, the make up artist with another two and it leaves you with one of them. The reality dawns on you that if Jungkook takes forever to change and he asked you to wait for him... will you end up sharing the car with him? Oh my god!