123. Sunday Part 2.

"So... did she tell you?" Jennie directs her question at Jungkook from across the table pointing her spoon at him; your mum and dad staring between Jennie and you and Jungkook.

"Erh... pardon?" Jungkook asks shyly, quietly; you see him glance at your parents and then he shuffles, you instinctively grab his free hand under the table that he has resting on his thigh.

"Jennie!" You say quickly blushing, not wanting this conversation around the table right now! Not when your brain suddenly replayed the conversation of Jennie talking about sex!

"What?" She smiles with a small giggle.

"Dear? What is it?" Your mum asks now looking between you and Jungkook.

"We..." Jungkook squeezes your hand where you are still holding his hand, "... Jennie offered me and Jungkook her apartment for the week, so that... that we can be safe, to spend some time together behind closed doors... so, you know, we can spend some quality time with each other."

"That's lovely dear!" Your mum smiles, but there is a kind of sadness, maybe, behind her eyes.

"Mum... I, I've loved seeing you both again but.. we, we just want to spend some proper time alone together" you blush at the thought of your parents thinking about things you'll do with Jungkook; they don't think about that surely, it's okay!

"I like the idea" your dad pipes up, with a smile.

"Thank you" Jungkook says quietly.

"Ah mum... you know they deserve to spend some real time alone, they're never alone in Seoul enough, they hide..."

"Jennie..." you whisper.

"What? It's true... you both hide, you have to, you can't be together, shouldn't be, so..."

"Thank you" you answer quietly too.

"When are you leaving for Jennie's apartment then?" Your mum says looking right at you.

"Today... I mean, after lunch if we could?" You stutter.

"Y/N? We can stay here longer if you..." Jungkook whispers but you cut him off.

"No, I... mum, dad, we just, we need some time alone, I hope you understand?"

"Of course dear... I, I just want to see you happy" your mum answers instantly causing your heart to swell with happiness.

The rest of the dinner is nice, no more awkward questions and the conversation moves on to what your dad does for work and how the rest of the family are and they ask Jungkook about his family, which is nice because so far, it's something you've never really done. You're beginning to notice you don't know enough about him, you want to be closer, you need to be closer to him, you want to hear his childhood stories and things he did before he was famous.

"Jungkook?" You hear your dad say when you go to help your mum and your sister in the kitchen; you want to linger at the doorway and listen but you can't, you don't.

"Yes sir?" Jungkook answers shyly.

"No, don't call me that, no need to be so professional... anyway, I just, I wanted to say I think, we, me and Y/N's mum, we think you're a wonderful man, I know you work truly hard and I see the way you look at my daughter, I see that she's happy"

Jungkook blushes, "thank you, you are hard working too, I... yes, I really like your daughter"

"I just have one thing I want from you, well, I want it from both of you but my daughter already will know, she knows what I'm like... and she'll know this, I have faith she'll know this already... I need you to look after each other Jungkook, don't hurt each other! Please don't hurt each other. All the... the sneaking around it, it will catch up on you, I'm not saying anything bad will happen, but, you know... sometimes people want more without realising and... I know it must be difficult for you both, but, don't ruin your lives... don't let it ruin you... you must know when it's working and when it's not! You must learn, if, and I mean if, if it's cracking... it'll break... don't ruin and hurt yourselves and everyone around you and everything you know... look after yourselves Jungkook?" Your dad stares intently and Jungkook can only nod under his stare.