95. Bed- After the Aftershow!

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [warning: there is mature content in this chapter!]
———————-

"Kook" you breathe as he pulls you into his embrace, into his warm hold hugging you as if he hadn't seen you for ages.

"I... god I missed you" his breath hits your neck and causes instantaneous shivers across your body.

The feelings you have swimming in your veins for this beautiful man is beyond anything you could've comprehended a few months ago; all the times you told yourself you shouldn't feel, you can't get too close to him, that you can't feel things you feel for him!

And yet now, you do! And there's no stopping the onslaught of feelings straight to your heart!

"You missed me?" You giggle playfully as you push him away to stare at him.

"Mmm..." his pupils burn holes into yours and it's nearly enough to have the room combust. You know there's tension happening, you know it's all going to spill over at some point but is tonight really the night?

You can't resist the urge to kiss him any longer and lean in closing any of the gap between you and crash your lips onto his with a whine when he kisses back immediately and with as much desperation as you're giving!

It's always nice to know he's just as affected, that way, you don't feel as stupid.

When you break away from one another, you're both breathless and he looks devilishly sinful; his lips rosy red and glossy from kissing you.

"You look..." he doesn't continue his words, instead reaching out his hand and swiping his thumb gently over your bottom lip causing you to let out a tiny whine, which you're sure he's aware of but can't find it within yourself to bother or be embarrassed!

He presses another chaste kiss to your lips before grabbing at your hand and you just stare at him, watching him, waiting; waiting for him to do anything because you would let him do anything right now!

Jungkook gently pulls you towards the glass door leading out onto the balcony and the cool air makes you shiver but it's only a minute before your whole body is wrapped up in his embrace; he's back hugging you, gently placing soft kisses to your neck and underneath your ear lobe whilst he walks you both forward to the edge of the balcony, "still wish we could go and walk around down there" he breathes between kissing your delicate skin causing goosebumps all over you and your heart to race insanely fast.

You reach for his hand with your own and take hold, squeezing his hand gently before intertwining your fingers with his; "me too... maybe, maybe one day we can" you turn in his hold a little meeting his gaze, his eyes full of stars and sparkles.

"I hope so" he squashes his body as close as he can possible get to you and you keep warm with each other's body heat and the close proximity.

Chatter falls between you, soft and light, imagining what you'd do if you were walking around the city at night, or how it would be to be in a private apartment together that overlooks the city; much like an apartment you are wishing for once you have more money in the bank; maybe some day soon it will come, and you are overjoyed at the thought of having him to share it with.

"Let's go inside" he kisses at your neck, his arms that snake around your waist pulling tighter and trying to shift you away from the edge, back towards the door and into his hotel room.

You gladly let him, "yeah?"

Once inside you watch as Jungkook closes the glass door, but tonight he slides the curtains across, "don't wanna see out tonight?" You ask quietly and he shakes his head softly as he approaches you and then rests his hands on your hips.