72. You like to watch me?

You do send Jungkook a text when you get home to let him know you're home safely and to say goodnight; he shoots a text straight back as if he'd been waiting for you to get home. The problem now is that you're laid in bed and your heart and stomach is fluttering with excitement and giddiness, after finding out Jungkook likes you back! He likes you the way you like him! It's exciting! But it's scary!

It's scary; because now it's real, you've both admitted you like each other.

It's real!

Your head is now swamped with thoughts of how dangerous it is; you think of your contract but most importantly, you think of Jungkook!

You think about how this could affect Jungkook, you're scared for him; you don't want to do anything that could ruin his career, he loves his job, he loves everything he does. You think over different scenarios that could play out, what would happen if people found out about you both!

Imagine if someone found out you were secretly seeing Jungkook; you know the reason why Jungkook is forbidden to date, they have to be seen as free and single, it's attractive to fans. Fans can live in a world where there is even the tiniest of chances that they could date their favourite idol, where even though they know it'll probably never ever happen there's always a tiny probability that it could happen. But, if they found out that idol was dating, well then that version of what could be a possibility is gone altogether; you're going over and over what would happen if they found out that one of the idols from the one of the biggest bands on the planet is dating his assistant, you don't really care that they'd hate you, your take that, but they'd hate Jungkook and you can't let that happen.

People could hate you, but you don't want people to hate him.

Then you think how stupid it is to even think about dating Jungkook, because that's not what you'd spoken about with him, in fact, you hadn't even spoken of any future as such, that's not where this thing may be going?

You actually don't know what 'see where this goes' means, you've never been in a position like that before.

It's a long weekend; you don't hear from Jungkook again all weekend and you don't get in touch with him either. As exciting as the new thing is, you don't truly know what it is!

Monday morning has taken ages to roll around and when it finally does your skin feels alive with the excitement and thought of seeing Jungkook again after everything.

"Y/N?"

You turn around to find Beom walking towards you.

"Morning Beom, did you have a good birthday weekend? How are the family?"

"Let's keep walking, it was a good weekend thank you and my family are well, how are you doing? Things seemed, I don't know..." he holds his hand out as you walk into your office and he follows you closing the door behind you both, "... tense? I don't know, Y/N if anything is bothering you, you know you can talk to me don't you?"

You blink thinking of how all your strange behaviour last week and all the things going on surrounding you and Jungkook must have shown, "thank you Beom but things are okay, last week I just... I don't know, I was tired I guess but everything is fine" you smile reassuringly.

"You sure?" He looks questionably at you.

"Yes Beom, I promise" you promise but yet truth be known you don't know whether everything is fine, how can you know everything is fine when you don't know where anything is going and what is happening?

"Okay, good then, just know I'm always here if you need anything and I... I see you're friends with the guys, it's amazing how well they've welcomed you, I'm sure you could always talk to them if not me?"