||• 𝟚𝟠. 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚜 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

The night had gone incredibly fast; you'd woken up randomly at 6am, shocked, wondering where you were when you felt a body pressed up against your back and an arm swung around your waist, legs tangled in your own, then your remembered, but it didn't slow your beating heart, it only made it bang ten times faster in your chest as you knew the body was Jungkook's.

You must have moved around in your sleep; somehow he'd managed to end up holding you.

He feels safe.

It feels nice laying with him like that.

You stir and shuffle in his hold until he murmured and you turned over to face him; "Kook?" You whisper gently, now wondering how this was going to play out.

"Humm?" He blinks and when his sleepy gaze falls on you, his lips lift into a small smile which has your world spinning like crazy.

"I gotta go... I, I really shouldn't be here" you sigh realising the truth.

"Humm... but, now? It's so early isn't it?" He sits up a little leaning on his elbows to look at you better, eyes squinting from waking up.

"I need to go now so no one spots me leaving your room, I don't think it's in the assistant's job role to have slept in the same room, in fact shared a bed with one of the members..." you trail you voice off slowly as your heart sort of breaks; you don't want to get out bed and leave him, in fact you wish more than anything that you could snuggle back in to his embrace and stay there for hours, but you shouldn't and you can't and it really, really isn't the time.

"Will you get in trouble?"

"Not if I go now, no one needs to know do they?" You smile sadly and untangle from him and the bed sheets, smartening up your hair.

"Don't hate me? Don't push me away... I'm ... I'm sorry if..."

You don't let him continue speaking; "Jungkook stop, I've told you this before, I stayed because I wanted to and now I'm going so that you don't get in trouble... I don't hate you..."

He smiles but stays silent.

"I'll see you later yeah? Don't forget to pack everything okay?" You smile and then scoot so quickly out of his hotel room you didn't realise you could move so quick, back in your own room however, you had demons screaming in your head, screaming of all the things you shouldn't have done, you shouldn't have stayed there last night, things you shouldn't be doing, shouldn't be thinking.

*

Jungkook hadn't stopped flirting with you since the moment he'd stepped through the door to your hotel room, but yet you loved it, even when you know you  shouldn't; your hair looks pretty" he smiles as he grabs your wrist and tugs you towards your hotel bed. "Come here, I've been waiting to do this for so long" His lips crash onto yours and you're kissing, greedily, needy, full of want because deep down it's all you've wanted to do for weeks. The quiet moans that you can't stop from escaping your lips only push him on; Jungkook shoves you backwards softly until you're underneath him on the bed, he's hovering above you.  You almost whimper when he rests his hand on top of your blouse at your waist, "can I?" He asks quietly after breaking the kiss and teasing his fingers at the hem of your blouse, you blink and bite your lip silently nodding, yes shyly. Jungkook instantly moves his fingers delicately under your blouse, touching your skin at your stomach making his way up to your chest, setting sparks off all over your body, causing your eyes to flutter with his touch, "ahh..." you almost moan out loud not able to contain it. Jungkook leans forward again and brushes his lips softly on yours just barely making contact, it's driving you crazy; "you're so beautiful..." he whispers and then leans forward again this time teasing you, not actually letting his lips get close enough to kiss you, but as you lean forward ready to catch him back into the kiss, "Y/N?"