89. Japan Part 4.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [warning: there is mature content in this chapter!]
———————-

Jungkook takes hold of your hand intertwining your fingers and tugs you towards your hotel room door; "come on then..."

"Wait..." you say quietly as he reaches the door and grabs for the handle.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you think... what if someone sees us, maybe we shouldn't..." you point at where he's got a firm grip on your other hand, "... there's cctv Jungkook"

He sighs, "the hotels are bound to secrecy with guests but, okay... if it makes you feel better" Jungkook smiles and let's go of your hand placing it quickly on your cheek, "... better?"

You smile, "thank you"

He quickly leans forward pressing a chaste kiss to your lips and then pulls the door open, "oh wait... do you have your key card?"

You instantly go and snatch it up off the desk and join Jungkook again as you walk side by side quietly down to his room, your hands brushing with every step, only increasing the tension between you.

When he shoves his hotel room door open you take a deep breath and one glance down the corridor, there's no one there as you follow him inside; he spins around deadlocking the hotel room door and smiling softly at you.

"Come here" he whispers taking your hand and holding it tight as he pulls you towards him.

"Kook?"

"Yeah?"

You look up at him as he pulls you into his embrace, "are you okay? I mean... before, today at the interview and..." you honestly don't really know what to say to him, you just remember the way he looked throughout it all.

"I'm... I just, I hate lying but..." he leans close to your ear whispering, "... I want you more, so I'll lie... I want this" he presses a soft kiss to your neck below your ear lobe causing to you let out a happy sigh.

"Hmm, I..." you stare intensely at him, drinking in his beauty, "... I want this" you smile, your free hand running the length of his chest over his tshirt.

Slowly he pulls you to the glass door that leads to the balcony; "I... I think it's cold out there, you want my jacket?" He asks shyly and you nod, yes, silently.

You watch as he quickly lets go of your hand retrieved his jacket coming back and draping it over your shoulders; "let's go see the city?"

You allow him to softly pull you onto the balcony but he's quick to stride a step in front and let go of your hand mesmerised by the view at night, you have to admit it's breathtaking; the traffic lights and car headlights all blurring a little around the edges looking soft but intense in the darkened sky.

"What are you imagining?" You whisper quietly after you'd watched him for a minute or so, the way he'd been captivated at looking down on the city streets below; you snake your arms around his waist and lean your head into his back but close enough to his arm so you could also see some of the city.

He hums appreciatively, his hands instantly coming up to yours on his waist and resting on top, "I'm thinking about how it would feel to be down there..." you cuddle him tighter in the cool air, "... how I could hold your hand and wander around just chatting or getting a hot drink and watching the steam escape from the cup..."