||• 𝟛𝟜. 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

Why did they pick a horror movie?

Why?

But you didn't dare tell them you hated them.

That you were frightened to death of them!

That you usually avoid them at all costs.

Namjoon and Jin we're sharing the small sofa.

Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook were sat on the floor in front of you all.

Tae was sat alone in the chair.

And you and Jimin were on the other small sofa.

The film was horrendous and getting scarier with every minute.

Nobody seemed bothered.

Why?

The horrible masked horror character came back on screen and you flinched putting your hands over your face not able to keep looking, knowing you'll have nightmares if you keep watching.

Jimin knocked your elbow once you'd dared take your hands down a little and look back at the screen; "Y/N? You okay?" He whispers gently.

"Erh.. yeah" you stutter quietly, unsure whether you are okay or not.

"Do you not like horrors?"

"Not really, but it's fine, honestly" you smile sweetly and he returns the smile.

Everything's fine for a while, but then the nasty things come back on to the screen, and your hands go back up to your face.

And you feel the sofa move a little and pop your hands down to see what's happening; Jimin's got up and is knocking Jungkook on the shoulder until he looks up at him.

"Go sit up there" Jimin says quietly but still the others glance over and you look at them confused.

Jungkook stands up staring at Jimin, "I'll sit on the floor for a while, go sit on the sofa" he smiles at Jungkook and takes his place on the floor as Jungkook wanders over to you on the sofa.

"Hey you okay" Jungkook whispers sitting down on the sofa, a lot closer to you than Jimin was sat before.

"Hum, yeah" you give him a small smile but he knows better.

Damn Jeon!

"You don't like horrors do you?" He asks shuffling even closer up the sofa to you until he's right next to you.

You shake you head, no.

"My turn to do this" he whispers right into your ear and you give him a confused look.

"Come here" he says holding his arm out waiting for you to cuddle into him.

"No.. I.."

"Here!" He says giving you a small pull into him.

He puts his arm over your shoulder so he's basically holding onto you and you instantly feel better.

"You shoulda said you hated horrors Y/N we would've picked something else" Yoongi says from the floor looking over his shoulder, causing the others to look.

"No.. it's..." you sigh

"She'll be okay, the hero has saved her" Jungkook giggles and hits his chest with his free hand and all the others laugh and shake their head turning back to the movie.