||• 𝟜𝟙. 𝙸'𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐! •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

He sure does get a coffee sent to you, but you didn't expect the coffee to come with a person in tow.

Definitely not a Jungkook!

Jungkook?

You look up as the tiny knock on your office door stirs you from the papers on your desk.

"Hey" Jungkook says quietly looking in at you with a concerned expression on his face.

'Fuck my life' you curse mentally to yourself.

"Hey" you smile, watching as he steps inside closing the door behind him and wandering over to your desk with a coffee in his hand.

"Heard you could do with some caffeine?" He places the drink down in front of you on the desk and you glare at it and then look back up to him; his doe eyes look beautiful as ever, life is so unfair.

He's so beautiful.

"Thanks"

"Y/N? Are you alright?" He's virtually whispering across the desk at you.

"What is this? I've been asked a million times today if I'm okay..." you slump back in the chair and blink at him.

You know you look like shit, but really?!

"Erh... Jimin said... okay, Beom told us you didn't feel great, told us to be good to you while he was away..."

You just nod your head silently.

"... but Y/N? You look sad or poorly?"

He walks around the desk and crouches down at the side of your chair.

"I'm... I'm just tired, I'm fine..." you turn your head smiling at him.

Faking a smile.

Fake it! Always fake it!

And he's already looking at you.

Your heart smashes against your rib cage, you can't do this!

This is too much!

You need to be away from him!

He watches you looking at him, his eyes soft, he reaches forward and puts his hand on your arm.

You instantly feel sparks fly on your skin where his meets yours.

"You're not okay? Didn't you sleep when you got home?" He whispers gently, giving your arm a small squeeze.

Ah of course, the next secret you have between you! The fact you fell asleep with him on the guys shared couch; creeping out of their dorm at 4am like you were doing the walk of shame!

Only you hadn't slept with him...

But somewhere in the back of your ridiculous mind, you can't help but wish you had!

You can't think like that, even though you already had!

You blink, "Kook..."

His kind hearted caring not what you need right now, or in fact ever, if this is going to stop!

It needs to stop!

"Talk to me..." his voice is so soft, you sigh.

Nearly giving in...

Nearly, but not quite!

"I'm fine, Kook, I'm just tired, I'm sure a good nights sleep tonight will do me some good"