||• 𝟜𝟚. 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚎 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

You exit the elevator and Jungkook is following closely behind you.

Just as you turn onto the corridor of the dance studio, you hear him sigh.

"Y/N?"

Just before you get to the door of the studio, you turn, "Jungkook I haven't got time!"

You shove the door open to the studio and everyone inside turns around, "sorry we're here" you say with a short smile.

You stand holding the door open for Jungkook to walk past you, which he does, but as he passes you he slows and looks right at you; you look at him for one second and then look away, so he just wanders in past you.

"Jungkook where've you been?" You hear Jimin asking and you do everything not to look over.

You won't look, you're not interested!

Not now!

"Nowhere" he answers sharply.

You can't remember ever hearing him speak with a tone to the other band members.

You decide it's best to ignore it all and wander over to the choreographer; "sorry, Jungkook will pick up from where you were.." you smile and he nods at you with a small smile of his own, as if letting you know it's okay.

"Okay everyone show me what you've got then" you say into the room not really directing it at anyone in general but the band taking it as their cue to commence the training.

You take a cautious seat on the bench at the side of the studio, the same said bench that you'd ran to when Jungkook was chasing you to tickle you to death only the other day.

How life changes so quickly!

A flash back of that day springs to your mind and you glance up at the guys dancing; of course your eyes instantly search for him.

They always do.

When your eyes land, right on him, right on the way he was dancing, the way his body moves so fluidly, you have to suppress a smile.

You end up seemingly forgetting about what has just happened before in the cafeteria with Jungkook and his attitude; and instead, spend over an hour lost in watching him dance.

You hate yourself, because you know what you're doing.

The way his clothes cling to his sweaty body as the choreographer works them to the bone for the rest of the class.

He's so effortlessly beautiful.

He works so hard, sometimes too hard!

And everything is so intense but it looks like he's floating.

Everything he does attracts you to him; it's not fair!

After an hour you've had to drag your eyes away, wondering whether you've been too obvious for the last god knows how long.

No one seems to have noticed, it's fine.

Flitting your eyes instead now over everyone in the room and occasionally at your phone pretending to look at work that needs doing.

At some point you glance up and look for him again, as you find him your eyes land directly on his; he's already looking your way, shit!

Shit he caught you!

But then you caught him too?!

You see him give you those sorry looking doe eyes and they're big and beautiful and he still looks beautiful even when he's sad and annoyed, yet you snap your head away from his gaze, not wanting to make him think everything's okay again.