82. Stained Pyjama pants

You couldn't focus properly at all for the rest of the day at work; your mind kept replaying the way Jungkook had so dangerously taken a risk giving you that quick kiss in the coffee shop, and then again when you'd both got carried away in the little alleyway outside, kissing like you needed to do it to breathe, until you'd come to your senses that is!

It was exhilarating and lust filled, but dangerous!

Oh so dangerous!

But danger is exciting!

The clock ticked down slowly but when 6pm rolled around you were nearly ready to leave, you couldn't wait to get out of the building, jump in your car and go to the guys' dorm and see Jungkook again!

"Y/N?" You recognise that voice instantly.

When you look up with a smile you see Jungkook stood in the doorway.

"Hey, I thought you'd left already?" You smile.

Jungkook comes into your office, closing the door and standing by it; "I... the others left I, I stayed using the gym but..." he wanders over towards your desk stopping in front of it, "... I waited for you!" He whispers glaring at you.

"You did?" You blink looking back at him as he leans his hands on top of the desk and inches closer to your face.

"I wanted to... see you alone before, well, before you get to the dorm" his eyes burning with fire again.

You lean even closer to him, your lips nearly brushing; "good, because... I wanted to see you too!" You don't even have time to take another breath before Jungkook crashes his lips onto yours taking you by surprise.

When you pull away he smiles at you, "can you give me a ride home then too?" His eyes widening to make his doe eyes cuter.

"Of course! Let me just get my stuff together"

He nods walking away from your desk and you watch as he goes to stand by the big glass window in your office; it's dark out already with it being winter now, but he stands watching the city lights move either way as you put your things into your handbag. Things had shifted slightly between you since, well, last night, since you'd made him cum and you know he feels it too, that's why he's being so tentative around you now! And it all feels more, intimate, intense.

But, it's nice!

"Huumm" you moan softly as you wander behind him and slip your arms around his waist from behind, "the city is pretty at night right?" You smile just seeing around his shoulder.

His hands come up to rest on yours at his waist, "I wish we could just go and walk around in it... I wish, I wish I could hold your hand as we walked through the streets."

Your heart skips a beat and you hug him tighter; "Kook..."

"Sorry, I..." he squeezes your hand and sighs, "you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah, today's been long enough, come on..." you move yourself off him and he grabs your wrist.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"I... earlier, when Yug's was..."

"Not now, it's fine... come on, we've got stew waiting for us right?" You smile and run a hand down the side of his face gently.

He smiles with a nod, yes.

You walk side by side, your hands touching every so often; "have a great night guys" the man on reception smiles as he shuffles some papers into a folder.