81. Cream, Jealousy & shyness

You couldn't stop all your cells buzzing with excitement after what had happened between yourself and Jungkook. Even now sitting in your office you were buzzing with an exhilarated thrill; it had escalated rather quickly between you since you'd both admitted you felt the same.

Every so often when you'd lost distraction of work your mind had drifted off to the way Jungkook moaned and his eyes had fluttered when he came over your hand.

Jungkook had stayed last night, when you'd cuddled on the sofa you actually asked him to stay! Jungkook hadn't had to ask you, he hadn't pleaded for you to not send him home, you'd just stood up from your sofa silently and held your hand out to him, 'stay' you'd whispered as you pulled gently at his hand until he stood up with a small smile and followed you to bed; you'd just cuddled up to him and stayed like that all night! Your head resting on his chest, listening to his soft breaths, his arms wrapped securely around you!

"Y/N? You're coming to ours tonight!" Hoseok slammed through your office door happily.

"Huh?" You stare at him slightly confused as to where this has suddenly come from.

"Tonight. Ours. Food!" Hoseok smiles happily standing in front of your desk awaiting your response.

"Why? I mean, I'm not complaining, but..." your mind momentarily drifts to how you get to spend more time with Jungkook, even if it will be with the others around; it gives you an excuse to see him out of work!

"Because... we're having kimchi stew that my mum had delivered to us and you need to try it!" Hoseok demanded friendly and excited.

"I'm up for that, cool, so I... I'll come round after I finish here?"

"Yeah we should be done earlier today then we can eat and have a movie night?" The smile Hoseok gives you is too bright and cheerful to not be infectious!

"Sounds good to me!" You smile and Hoseok spins on his heels to leave your office, you watch as he gets to the door and stop him, "erh Hoseok?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" and then he's gone.

The rest of the day seems like torture, you haven't seen Jungkook for hours and no matter how much you tell yourself to stop being so pathetic, you miss him! It isn't until Beom comes in and tells you he thinks the guys need a break and they want coffee or food or anything other than training.

"Coffee? Okay I'll go gra...."

"No, I mean... look, I'm not gunna lie I think the guys have been worked really hard recently and with the Japan show coming up and a tour in the distance, there's hell of a lot more shit they've gotta do, so, I was thinking if you wanna take them out for a coffee, I mean..." you stare at him looking confused but he continues, "... there's that little coffee shop we all know the celebs frequent in and it's barely ever scooped out by fans or press, they've been able to have a coffee in their before, we could offer to take them there or to the little restaurant that's around the corner from the cafe..."

You blink wondering whether this is even real?

He wants you to help take the guys out in public with no security

"Is this safe Beom?" You worry and he just nods his head, yes!

"Yes of course, I've looked after a lot of idols for many years Y/N I take them to the same places every time"

"Okay fine!" You stand up from your desk, "... so now?"

"Yeah let's go!"

You follow Beom down the corridor to the vocal studio and find the guys talking over vocals and harmonies for Japan, until they see you and Beom walk in. Jungkook's eyes land straight on you and you give him a small smile before looking away not wanting to cause any unwanted attention to the two of you.