134. Get Closer

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

Jungkook tentatively shoves the door open to the quiet secluded cafe in town, his eyes flitting around the place the minute he steps inside; "Kook?" He turns to his name being called and sees Jimin sat a table in the very far corner waving in his direction.

"Hey" he smiles as he makes it to the table and pulls the chair out to take a seat across from his best friend and band mate; it's not until this moment that he realised he had never been away from them all for so long before, but he knows he would've missed them so much if he hadn't been with you all week.

"Hey, you actually look relaxed? Have you had a good week?" Jimin smiles tapping his fingers on top of the cup in front of him before sliding the cup towards Jungkook.

"Yeah, I..." his heart best picks up a little as he swallows, thinking of all the time he's spent with you in the week, all the sleeping together at night and the waking up together the next morning, "... yeah, been good thanks, have you enjoyed the week? Your parents happy to see you?"

"Always, yeah they've enjoyed me being home but I also caught up with some old friends so yeah been good, glad you had a good week, you been with your brother?" Jimin smiles staring at his friend.

"Yeah, Junghoon says hi, my parents, well, my mum she was so shocked to see me I, I'm kinda glad I decided to go home to them even just for this last couple of days"

Jimin nods and takes a sip of his hot chocolate before looking back at Jungkook; "did Y/N go home? Have you heard anything from her?"

Jungkook blinks glancing at Jimin with a confused expression; "I... she went home yeah I think, but, why would I have heard from her?"

Lies! Lies!

"Just wondered, you know, you're friends so I thought... I dunno ignore me..." Jimin shrugs his shoulders with a shy smile.

"Thanks for the drink, I really like it" Jungkook smiles happily as he swallows down another mouthful; "... so, we going gaming or what?"

~

"Y/N you made it!" Jennie almost squeals jumping up from her chair in the small, quaint coffee shop that you've visited before when you've spent time with your sister.

"Of course I did, you need your keys don't you?" You smile waving the keys from your fingertips and sitting down across from Jennie.

"Fuck the keys!" She whispers with a smirk, "... I want to know what you've been up to!"

"Jennie no!"

"Y/N yes!"

"I, I can't talk about it here..." you mumble shyly.

"You can if you don't say his name, now spill!" She rests her chin in her palm and stares at you, waiting.

"We, we just spent time together, properly, I..."

"Your feelings for him got bigger right?" Jennie asks sincerely rather than playfully as usual.

Your heart beat picks up a beat and you smile stupidly at the thought of Jungkook, "okay yes! Is that what you want to hear? That I've fallen, okay I've fallen! You're right, but... Jennie I, I want to get closer to him, how can I even do that? ... but, is that even normal? How can I even get any closer than I am... he... he took me to where he used to hang out as a kid, he cuddles me close at night and... and he makes me want to scream and cry and smile and everything all at once..." you sigh glancing at your sister.

Everything feels so intense!

"So, one, that's normal, two, that's love and three, I already told you that you love him but you seem to have not listened to your sister!" Jennie answers frankly and then pulls her chair closer to the table so she can whisper across to you, "... when you... does he use protection?"