||•𝟛. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐•||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Pulling up into the parking space, switching off the car engine, you drop your head down onto the steering wheel; the morning of your new job has already arrived, you know that the manager Sung Jin said they would want you to start rather quickly if you were successful but the speed at which all this has happened has been very fast indeed. After a few moments of trying to calm down your breathing it's soon time to leave your car and go to start your new role.

The elevator moves quickly, all too soon are you spat out onto the fifteenth floor, seeing the reception area you saw only a few days ago when you came to interview for this job role. "Hi there" the lady with the bob hair cut calls at you from her place behind the desk, you smile saying hello and she responds with a quick, "I remember you, from the other day, you were the best I'm so glad you got the job" the smile she gives is sickly sweet and you can't help but smile back at her, before you even take a breath and have any chance at replying to her comment, wondering how she knew you were the 'best' one that had interviewed the scene was disrupted with a "welcome Y/N.." you turned sharply and quickly to see Sung Jin smiling at you, "nice to finally welcome you officially to the team" he motioned his arm and nodded for you to follow him. As you wandered behind him down the corridor your nerves felt like they were eating you alive, you can't remember feeling this nervous the first day you started at the company in the reception. "It's nice to finally be here" you say as you keep up with his pace, your heels clicking on the tiled floor in unison with his shoes, "well today is a day full of meeting new people so let's get started" he smiles shoving a frosted glass door open into an office. He proceeds to motion at things in the room; the sofa, the safe, the desk, swivel chair, he tells you all about how you'll no doubt be in and out of this exact room, probably passing paperwork back and forwards whenever you're in the building and not out with the band. Of course, next on his agenda, meeting the band!

You follow Sung Jin as he leads you through another immaculately painted white corridor, walled with glass offices and people clicking away on their keyboards, he throws his head over his shoulder to look at you, "just through here" he says with a smile and then shoves open a door at the end of the corridor; as soon as the door opens you hear laughing and screaming noises, if you're being honest, it sounds like a bunch of kids on the playground at school. "Guys... GUYS!!!" Sung Jin shouts before you follow him in the room, as you wander through you see that he's taken you into a dance studio, or what you assume is a dance studio baring in mind it has all mirrored walls and wooden floor with a speaker propped in the far corner. The guys inside, obviously the band seeing as that's who he said you were meeting, look around at Sung Jin and then at you, it's in that minute that it feels a little intimidating; there's what? Seven of them, "Y/N this is the band- BTS" he waves his hand in front of the scene, seven guys now staring at you, he sighs, "guys this is Y/N your new assistant, she'll be there for your every need, get used to her, and get used to her quick, this lady right here! She is now a constant presence, right Y/N?" Sung Jin turns back to you and shakes you from the moment, from your thoughts, this whole thing just drowning you for a moment, shit! This is a big thing, this is a big deal. "Erh.. yeah, yeah sorry, nice to meet you guys" you stutter out hoping you haven't already embarrassed yourself too much. One by one they come up to you to introduce themselves, "Hi I'm Namjoon, the groups leader, nice to meet you" he was very pleasant, seems like the perfect leader, "hiiiii it's Hoseok" he smiles excitedly, "name's Yoongi" he says professionally but there's something sweet about it, "hello, ah, I love your outfit, I'm Tae" the way he smiles as he looks at your outfit again makes you blush, you stutter out a thanks and watch as he trails off back to the others. Coming back to he moment the next member introduces himself, "Hi, I'm Jin, worldwide handsome, you can call me either I'll come running" he laughs moving away from you leaving you giggling a little to yourself, "my name's Jimin, I'm so excited about having a new assistant you seem way more cool than the last one, Y/N is a pretty name" he gives you a smile that is so cute you feel a little like you've just melted into a puddle of cuteness, 'sweet' you say to yourself mentally. The last member to introduce himself to you seems to approach you with caution as if you may snap at any moment or something like that; "hi" you smile shyly hoping that he's not afraid of you, you look at him, his dark hair falling near his eyes so he's tips his head moving it out of the way, "hey.. I'm Jungkook, it's nice to meet you" he smiles, it's cute but there seems something shy about him that the others didn't really have. "nice to meet you" you say hoping to ease his shyness although you're not too sure it works when he stumbles backwards a little, "careful" you say as you put your arm out and grab hold of him gently to stop him tumbling. He looks at you shyer than before and you instantly remove your hand from him, is that classed as crossing the line already? Where do you stand with contact? Are you allowed to have that sort of contact with them? You both stand there, looking shyly at each other, awkward from what just happened. "Yo look at JK falling head over heels for her already!" Jin jokes from where all the guys are stood together at the other side of the room, you want to die of embarrassment but you're pretty sure Jungkook feels it worse. He shrugs his shoulders at you with a small smile and walks away straight over to Jin punching his shoulder playfully and then you hear a "fuck off!" Coming from their direction and hide the smile you want to give in response to it.

"Y/N you'll have plenty of time with this lot, let's move on and go visit the other crucial people to this team, the dance teachers, the produces, basically everyone who's 'backstage' so to say.

The rest of the day flies by, you think you've met literally every single person within the team, they're can't be anyone left; they're all really friendly, and Sung Jin has been nothing but nice as he's shown you around, however when you'd come across one of Sung Jin's assistants she warned you of his dark side if you ever irritate him or put a foot out of line, you think she might have been insinuating that the last assistant left because of that exact reason but she never spelt it out for definite so you just let it go, hopefully you won't ever do anything to annoy him and you can't think of any reasons as to why you'd ever step out of line, always a stickler to abiding by the rules.

"So, Y/N last thing to do is come and officially sign your contract. There a few main important things I have to just go over on it but I'm sure it'll not frighten you off" Sung Jin smiled as you followed him back into his office watching him walk to the desk and then rummage through a draw, pulling out a folder and a pen, "take a seat we'll just go through this" he says opening the folder and pulling out a little wad of paper, presumably the contract. How can the contract be much different to the one you had in reception? Oh it's fine, it's too late to back out now anyway isn't it.

He throws the contract in front of you, it slides across the desk stoping right at you; "I know you've previously signed a contract with this company, but you have to sign this new one. Your new role involves more so this is a new contract!"
"Okay" you smile up at your new manager. He breathes, "Page 10! Open it, read it! Absolutely no relationships with other employees! Absolutely no relationships with the band members! You hear me?" You blink rapidly, "yes sir, erm.. what actually makes you think any of the guys would be even interested, I mean, I'm just going to be an assistant, they're, they're huge, I'm nothing" you stutter. "Listen to me, miss, Y/N, the guys, they spend a lot of time around everyone in the company, the assistants are always there, I'm just forewarning you, that's all." He gives you a sort of sarcastic smile. It's then that you get a snippet of his 'other side', Sung Jin's 'darker' side you'd been warned about earlier. "Okay..." you don't know whether to be freaked out or whether to just take this as his way of giving you a warning, but a warning for what? It's not like you're going to ever date any of the band. "All of their other assistants, the make up artists, the clothing team, everyone, everyone of them as far as I know are in relationships with people outside the company, you're not!" You look up at him in shock, how does he know you're single? "Excuse me?" You spit out. "I'm not wrong am I? So don't even think about it! Now sign that contract, live by the rules or kiss goodbye to this job before it's begun" he slides a pen across the desk to you, "now sign it!" The smile he gives you is off-putting, something unnerving about it, he was suddenly different to the Sung Jin you'd known until now. You pick up the pen and hover it over the page as you read it and as expected it's exactly like he said, no relationships with anyone is what it basically sums up to; you put the pen to paper and sign it looking up at your new manager and slide it all his way, "there, I will do my very best to be an assistant you'll be proud of, I won't let the team and especially the band down." You don't smile or change your expression and Sung Jin nods at you, followed by a smile that was like it was when he welcomed you in the morning. All too soon everything was signed and sealed and you were ready to go home, thank gosh for home time.

-~-~-~-~-

So Y/N has met BTS, will she end up friends with them?
Why do you think Jungkook was so shy?