93. Before the Aftershow Party

"They're amazing... your group"

You snap your neck to the side at the strange unknown voice talking to you, and see a man in a suit stood behind you.

"My group?"

"Them" he points at BTS on stage through the gap in the curtain, the same curtain you were sneaking a peek through as you watched their performance from backstage; Jungkook looked mindblowingly perfect as always and his moves were enough to skip your brain into overdrive. At the moment that this man had interrupted your watching, you'd just been imagining Jungkook coming off stage and grabbing you kissing you stupidly not caring who was watching, of course, you could only dream of that.

"Oh... BTS?" You smile.

He nods with a smile of his own, glaring at you in the darkened area, "yes, they are one of a kind, everyone is envious of them you know. You work with the best there."

"Thanks, I'm sure their manager will be pleased to hear it, I'll let him know" you look away from his taunting gaze and catch another glimpse of Jungkook dancing at his very best.

The crowds screams drowning out anything other than the fact that the guys were currently closing the awards show, and they were doing a magnificent job of it!

You see Beom approaching you slowly but with wide eyes, "well, I'll leave you to it, maybe I'll see you at the after show at the hotel later?"

Before have time to even respond, wanting so desperately to respond with a 'no I'd rather not' but biting your tongue, the man was gone in a hurry.

"Y/N? Everything good?" Beom asks touching the small of your back protectively.

"Yeah... yeah of course why?"

"That man? He wasn't bothering you?"

You glance around but don't see the man anywhere, "no, no of course not he was actually singing BTS' praises, told him I'd let you know how much he said they're amazing!"

"He manages a company who's got an upcoming rookie group, I thought... thought he might be pushing you to tell him things... sorry" Beom relaxes a little and you smile.

"No Beom it's fine honestly."

Your eyes ping automatically back to where BTS were finishing off their performance and the crowd just kept erupting at every little dance move; the power BTS holds is mind blowing!

The guys start to filter off stage and they look happy, excited but yet still exhausted; the way the work on stage is unreal, putting every single ounce of energy they have into every move and vocal chord!

"Guys great job! You looked amazing out there!!!" Beom claps as they pass and he starts ushering them to the dressing rooms; they're doing a quick change back into their suits and then it'll be a quick exit out to the cars ready for the after show party at your hotel in one of the many, huge, private function rooms.

Jungkook eyes you instantly as he steps towards you; "come with me?"

"What?" You whisper, hardly able to believe he's trying to tell you something when the others are not too far in front.

"Come to my dressing room" he grabs for your hand but you move away quicker.

"Are you insane?"

"I need your help collecting my things, please I want you to help me with my stuff?" His voice remains level and no hinting of anything he's planning, or not.

"Okay... But..." you lean towards him so you can whisper, "... won't it look strange if I go inside your dressing room when you have to change?"

"I'm not changing my underwear Y/N? I'm just swapping my shirt and jeans..."

You blush furiously, embarrassed that you thought there might be a problem.

"Yo Beom!" Jungkook calls out over your head.

"Yep?" He answers back almost instantly.

"I've just asked Y/N to help me with my stuff I... can I borrow her?" Jungkook never looks back at you, keeping his focus on Beom.

"Yeah sure just... hurry up we're leaving soon" he throws his hand up as if scurrying you all along and as Jungkook reaches the small dressing that is his own, he grabs for your hand dragging you through the door and then pinning you against it, his foot wedging at the door in case anyone tries to come in.

"Jungkook..." you breathe as he closes the gap between you both, his eyes travelling straight to your lips and his face is so close to yours you feel his breath hitting your lips.

"I..." he kisses you, capturing your lips with his own, but instead of stopping him like you know you probably should've, you just kiss him back as desperately as he was kissing you, thinking back to half an hour or so ago when you whispered to him in an arena full of people and cameras that you wanted to kiss him badly.

When you both break apart you're just staring at each other, gazing affectionately as your ragged breaths calm down.

"Kook we shouldn't do this, you... you need to change before Beom looks for us" you panic a little wondering how long you'd both just been lost in each other, how much time had passed?

"I... god, I wanted to do that out there, I want all those people to know how hot I think you are, how amazing you look in this dress" he smiles as he runs a hand up your thigh and brushing the hem of the dress like earlier.

You catch his hand, "don't... we... we can't start something we can't finish" you stare at him and he seems to get it, you hope he gets it; that you want it, you want him but not here, "... not here" you whisper .

He nods, yes, "I, want you... I know you want the same things... I, will you come to my room tonight? Come watch the city below with me?"

God how could you ever say no?

"I'd like that" you smile.

He presses another chaste kiss to your lips and then moves back.

"Let's go Kook"

You watch as he changes his clothes back to the suit from earlier; your eyes drifting over every bit of his body, only spurring on the lust you feel bubbling under your skin. You don't know what he was getting at when he said 'you want what he wants, the same things' but you're sure as hell hoping he is thinking the same as you, because lately, you need more! You want more! To be closer. To be touched. To touch him. You want anything this beautiful guy is willing to give you!