118. Car ride home.

You'd smiled so bright when you'd received Jungkook's text message last night saying he'd see you at 6am and you'd promptly replied asking him if you should drive into the underground car park of their apartment building so he could climb in your car there away from less eyes as on the street, and he'd quickly replied a yes; so now as you drive along the road towards their dorm in the blooms of sunrise you can't stop the smile dancing on your lips at the thought that this is happening! Jungkook will climb into your car in the next ten minutes and then you'll have a whole week with him; no managers, no friends, hopefully no prying eyes anywhere!

You pull up into the underground parking of their dorm building and your heart is beating faster than normal and your body sparking with electric from excitement and a touch of nerves; you realised as you drove along that you'd never had time alone, actually alone with him! Not that there's anything to worry about, it's more anticipation of what would happen between you when you're on your own timescale and no rushing.

Your heart rate calms a little as you see him; Jungkook has a black rucksack slung over his shoulder and he's wearing some black combat style sweat pants with an oversized grey hoodie and he looks amazing.

He pulls the door open and you can't tear your eyes off him; "hey"

He smiles slumping down into the seat and closes the door, it's his turn to not look away from you; "morning..."

"Morning" you smile shyly as he keeps staring and then his eyes drop to your lips making you blush.

You outstretch your hand as soon as you see him lean forward, dropping your hand to his knee, "don't... n... don't not yet, don't risk it..." you squeeze his knee affectionately trying to get your point across.

He drops his head back onto the headrest and stares at you longingly, "I... I know, I just..."

"Babe I know, I just... don't want to risk it now when..." your words fumbling.

"When we're going to be alone?" He grabs your hand that's still resting on his knee, and you interlace your fingers.

"You ready? Got everything, your phone? Everything you need?"

He plucks his phone from his pocket and throws it onto the ledge of your car's dashboard, "yep all sorted"

You pull out of the bay and drive off, entering the roads and early morning traffic on their way to who knows where, maybe a vacation much like you; "I'm excited you know" he whispers looking over at you as you drive.

"Yeah?"

"Hmmm... I can't believe we're doing this..." his voice is relaxed and he's looking over at you, so at the next red stop light you glance over and smile.

"I can't believe it either, I..."

"You?"

"I kept thinking how I'd miss you" you admit shyly and instantly wondering whether you shouldn't have said anything but then Jungkook's hand is on your leg and he squeezes ever so lightly.

"I'm here it's okay, we... I can't wait to see where you grew up, is the beach pretty?"

You let out a light giggle, relief flooding your veins; "it is... I, I hope I get to show you it" it's still dangerous to be walking around with him, people can still recognise him and there's still risks but you know the time of night when the beach is quiet and almost deserted, you just pray everything on this trip will be okay.

"I hope so too" he whispers as he moves his hand off your leg and slumps against the window going quiet; instead of worrying something is wrong though you just enjoy the drive, the comfort of being with him, knowing you're driving him away from the rush of Seoul and the idol world and everything he deals with every single day! It's not long before he's drifting off to sleep, his head lolled at the window. You reach out and place your hand on his thigh, and he stirs a little but not enough to be awake fully. You can't resist the want to touch him when you're so blatantly alone now, you have him right here, you've been driving for a couple of hours, Seoul was long gone in the distance.