97. Better on you

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [warning: there is mature content in this chapter!]
———————-

The smile on your face never leaves, never fades as you throw your clothes from last night out of your grasp and onto your hotel bed; your mind won't stop replaying last night and this morning causing you to blush to yourself in your room. The way you'd wanted Jungkook so bad and he'd wanted you just as equally, it was everything you wanted and even when you had convinced yourself a few weeks ago one night that maybe, maybe if you had sex with him then it would stop everything; it would put to bed all the desire and cravings. It hasn't! All it's done is make you want him more, because if you could've stayed in his hotel room this morning and make out with him and spend all day in his presence and his presence only, you would've done.

You don't have much time to get ready before you're expected downstairs in the private dining room for breakfast before you all leave for Seoul again; the time in Japan has gone so fast but yet it's given you so much more than you ever imagined and it's opened up more feelings, more yearning, more desire than you arrived with!

You unbutton Jungkook's shirt and let it fall to the floor at the side of your bed and then head towards the en-suite bathroom, peeling off his underwear and letting that drop down to your ankles and then climb out of it leaving it on the floor outside the bathroom, before heading into the shower.

It's a quick shower, no time to linger and enjoy the warm spray of water, no time to indulge on the foamy soap and shampoo, just in and out as quick as possible so you're not running late to breakfast, because you hadn't forgotten about the fact that you hadn't packed your suitcase; purely because you'd been in Jungkook's bed and his arms last night instead.

As you came out of the bathroom and saw his underwear on the floor that you'd stolen from him, you smirked, drying yourself with the fluffy white towel and reaching for your clothes for today; choosing a set of black slim legged trousers that followed your body shape just right and hugged your hips perfectly, with a black floaty blouse that you could tuck into the waistband of your trousers to give a bit of 'body shape'.

You pick out a pretty black bra that you brought with you as a 'backup' bra just in case the one you did wear last night under your dress wasn't good enough, and then, you pull out a pair of panties that look good with the bra but your eyes drift back to Jungkook's underwear, "they'll do better" you whisper to yourself with a smile, grinning as you grab his underwear and climb back into it, choosing his to wear all day instead because maybe he'll find it hot if you let it slip to him later that you've got them on.

Slipping on your bra and the rest of your clothes, quickly drying your hair, styling it into something that looked just okay, nothing special seeing as you were just travelling, and then stuck on a small bit of tint instead of foundation and then some eye makeup and mascara so you looked presentable in case some of the media and press cameras catch your face when trying to take photos of the guys.

Once everything has been thrown into your small suitcase that needed to be packed your snatched up your phone checking the time and then pocketing it and heading out of your room to breakfast.

"Morning Beom" You smile as you wander into the reception area seeing the guys heading into the private dining area for breakfast.

"Morning Y/N, how are you this morning? I hope you slept well?" His question throwing your mind back to last night instantly; seeing the way Jungkook ripped open the condom packet and sniggered playfully when you called him a liar.