65. I'm not hiding

You glare at your reflection in the mirror; you'd made the arrangements for the meal at the end of last week after talking to Jungkook. Spoken with Beom and he'd agreed that it was going to be okay to get a few security guards to use so that yourself, the guys and Beom could have a night out away from press cameras and fans eyes! It's nice to sometimes give them a break, give them a night off to enjoy instead of the rigorous set of schedules they follow.

Now, standing in your bedroom in your apartment you can't tell whether this pair of skinny jeans and the pretty, black flowered blouse with a tied bow on the bottom of it is a little too much or not enough for the night out with them?

Technically you're not working, you're going out with them to hang out as promised, not to be their assistant while they're out.

"Too much?"

You do a turn in front of the mirror; "nah, stuff it, it'll do!" You make a rash decision as you're running out of time to make it to the restaurant before they do!

It feels awkward in the cab ride, it's been a while since you've rode in a cab alone.

"Off anywhere nice?" The driver asked making small talk.

"Oh... no, not particularly, just meeting some friends" you smile and he catches it in the rear view mirror then you snap your eyes away quickly and grab at your phone glancing through it until you're at the restaurant.

You pay the cab fare and jump out thanking the driver, wandering slowly to the entrance; you already see a couple of security guards who you recognise from previous events with the guys and give them a small nod before walking inside. You feel bad that they have to be left there to fend off any fans or media but luckily tonight, you see no signs that anyone is aware the guys are going to turn up and eat here!

You let the man at the entrance of the restaurant know who you were and he immediately escorts you to a private dining area that they'd closed off from the 'general public' grateful that at least you could eat and drink without eyes prying.

"Oh miss, we also made the outside area upstairs off limits to the public, tonight that area is yours and your group's. We hope you have a pleasant night" he smiles as he turns on his heels leaving you in the dining area alone.

"Ooh thank you" You call as he leaves the room.

Wait so, they only have a small area of the restaurant still available for the public, now you understand why this whole evening was so damn expensive but you guess, you had promised to take them all out and they have worked extremely hard over this last month or so that you've been working with them.

"Hey Y/N!!!"

Jimin is bounding up to you breaking away from Jungkook and then grabbing at your arm as soon as he reaches you.

"Hi Jimin, how's things" you smile and he giggles, that giggle is so heart warming you can never help but smile right back at him.

As you glance up though your eyes meet Jungkook's and you send a small, shy smile his way, but as quick as he smiles at you his eyes are looking elsewhere. Is he still not okay with you?

You shove your thoughts away determined to enjoy the evening!

You say hi to all the guys as they filter in, all looking cool and casual in the clothing choices, not so different from their days when stylists have dressed them but they definitely have their own twists, each one making your heart warm a little more.

Jungkook though, Jungkook, he looks ridiculously amazing in his black skinny jeans, black chunky trainers and a dark tshirt with a denim shirt open over the top!