||• 𝟛𝟞. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

You shouldn't...

You really shouldn't!

But you do.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah"

"Have you eaten?" You ask him as he clicks a pen continuously on and off.

You'd told him to leave and go home while you finished your last bits of paperwork but he'd insisted on staying seeing as he wasn't doing any rehearsals and that you should go home too if he was.

"No, I'm starving" he says rubbing his stomach leaning back in the chair.

Why are you doing this?

This isn't professional!

But he was upset with you before and you couldn't take it!

"Do you want to order some food?" You question watching him as he turns his head around to look at you.

"At yours?"

Shit!

No maybe this is wrong!

No not maybe!!! It is!

"I..." you stutter.

"Please? Can I hang out at yours, just for a bit, while we eat?" He pulls his chair closer to yours again and you're beginning to wish you hadn't asked.

This is getting worse by the day.

And you don't help yourself at all.

Why does he affect you so much?

"Kook..."

"You don't want to stay here even longer do you?" He whines and pouts.

"Fine!" You give in.

Again!

You give in again!

Why do you let him do this to you?!

"Let me go find Sung Jin and ask if I can clock off earlier than normal" you say standing from the desk and grabbing for your phone out of your bag to take it with you as you hunt down Sung Jin.

"I'll come with you" Jungkook stands up.

"Jungkook no, he'll think you've left anyway"

"Tell him I've asked you to take me home, because I'm the only one left, and if you're leaving there's no point bothering a driver" he smirks and you almost see a wink from him but you try to ignore it.

"What?"

"Come on, it'll work" he grips your wrist dragging you lightly to the door and then letting go of your hand.

You both trudge slowly side by side through the company building on your way to Sung Jin's office, in your mind you're already playing a version of what you want to say to him when you get there.

"Hi Sung Jin" You say softly as you give a light knock to his open office door and venture inside finding him looking at you both entering his office as he sits behind his desk.

Thankfully Jungkook's ridiculous plan worked and Sung Jin just wished you both a good night.

The drive back to your apartment was quiet, your brain spiralling out of control; should you have asked if he wanted food? Should you have agreed so easily to him asking to come to your place? Should you tell him why you did the seating plan the way you did?