||• 𝟛𝟛. 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

"Guys! I hope there's enough food for another mouth?" Jungkook shouts as you shyly follow him through the door to the guys shared apartment, he'd basically grabbed your hand and dragged you from your car to the elevator and down the corridor, only dropping your hand as he shoved the door open.

"What?!" Namjoon shouts from somewhere inside and you hang back a moment, hovering near the door, until Jungkook comes back towards you and puts his hand out, however when you don't grab his hand he takes hold of your hand again and drags you inside.

"Y/N is here"

"Jungkook I don't have to stay if..." you stutter quietly but get interrupted by Yoongi sticking his head around the corner, Jungkook drops your hand instantly and takes a step away from you.

"Hey, didn't think you'd want to be in his presence..." Yoongi points to Jungkook with a snigger, "... again so soon after he tried to kill you"

You smile.

"I didn't!" Jungkook yells.

"What? What did you do?" Namjoon announces from the kitchen causing the others to start coming from their rooms.

"I only tried to tickle her until she couldn't breathe, I've warned her not to try and stop me doing some work out"

Jungkook glances back at you but just throws you a soft smile and nods his head in attempt to get you to follow him over to the kitchen, which you do slowly, "do you want some water? Cola?"

"Water please" you say quietly and then you find Jimin at your side, "hey Y/N are you eating with us?"

Jungkook bounds back over to you with a glass of water in his hand passing it to you, "I invited her because I begged her for a lift a home, so she can't go home when we're having nice food" Jimin just smiled at you and then at Jungkook, "course not, I'm glad you're staying, we haven't done this for a while"

You just smile awkwardly and not know what to do.

Or what to say.

"I'm just going to change my top" Jungkook announces and leaves you stood with Yoongi and Jimin, you all watching on as Namjoon is joined with Jin and Hoseok to plate some of the food up.

"Y/N?"

You hear Jungkook call you from somewhere down the corridor, presumably from his room and you freeze up.

Why would he shout you when everyone else is there?

What is happening?

"Y/N come here" Jungkook calls again.

Jimin taps your arm, "go"

"But I.. er..."

"Go" Jimin shoves you in the direction of the corridor and gives Yoongi a small smile, which is even more awkward as you walk away slowly to find Jungkook.

As you get to the bottom of the corridor you see Jungkook with his head sticking out of his bedroom door.

"Jungkook!"

"What?"

"What the fuck!" You whisper as you make it up to his door.

He gives you a shocked look but then just leans out and tugs you into his room.

You turn around quickly and point at the door, "don't close that!"