155. Cabin

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [warning: there is mature content in this chapter!]
———————-

JK: hey, my brother will be parked outside your complex at 12 :) just come down and get in, maybe wear a hoodie, sorry- you know. See you soon x

You read over Jungkook's message a few times, trying to believe you're gunna do this and that you're back on good terms with him.

Your heart beats with excitement in every pound and thump and you can't stop imagining spending time alone with him again, literally alone; if the cabin is as private as Jungkook said, it's going to be amazing!

As you shower, you can't help but play out in your head what happened this morning; you knew last night you'd never get out of their shared dorm without anyone seeing!

You'd woken up wrapped in Jungkook's arms; his body warm, plastered against your back, heaven! His light breaths hitting the back of your neck as you grabbed for his hand.

He'd woken slowly after that, a low grumbling noise followed by a warm smile when his sleepy eyes met yours as you turned over in his embrace and shoved his hair out of his face.

You'd kissed slow and cuddled, whispering about what is to come at the cabin, and Jungkook told you he'd text you as soon as his brother told him what was happening.

You'd both crept out of his room and headed through the quiet, empty dorm; he stopped you at the door dragging you back for one last chaste kiss and then as you pulled away but kept your eyes on him, his body so close to yours, Jimin had wandered through into the living room area.

You weren't kissing or even cuddling, barely touching at all, but Jungkook's body was so close to yours, surely it looked intimate of sorts?

Plus the fact you'd stayed at the dorm all night?

You'd awkwardly smiled at Jimin as you looked across the room over Jungkook's shoulder and your eyes met his; Jimin had smiled back saying a simple "morning" as Jungkook span around to look at his best friend and band mate with a blush of his own. Jimin said nothing else before turning and going into the kitchen as you left just as Jungkook glanced back at you.

After throwing things you'll need into a weekend bag you take a few minutes to check around your apartment before you grab a hoodie, slipping it on and pulling up the hood. 12pm had rattled around so quickly since you'd not left the guys shared dorm until 10am.

Nerves are bouncing around your body as you walk into the cooler outside air and head towards the road where Jungkook told you his brother would be parked; as you wander in the direction of a black car parked on the road side, Junghoon jumps out and gives you a smile and a small wave.

"Hey..." Junghoon says quietly as you reach the car and open the back door while he jumps back in himself.

You climb inside the back of the car, Jungkook sat in the backseat smiling at you as you sling your weekend bag into the footwell.

"Hey..." Jungkook reaches his hand out grabbing yours causing your heart to flip in a flutter, "... you okay?"

A smile grows across your face, "yeah, yeah I'm good" you nod shyly.

You can feel Junghoon's eyes on you in the rear view mirror; "you ready to go guys?" He asks with a smile.

"Yeah, let's go" Jungkook answers quickly with a squeeze to your hand before moving up into the middle seat so that he's as close to you as possible.