80. Dream come true

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [warning: there is mature content in this chapter!]
———————-

Jungkook wakes up at the sound of his bedroom door slamming open, "what..." he blinks trying to wake himself up properly and sees Jimin with some clothes in his arms.

"Morning... you want me to wash your things wi..." Jungkook stalls in horror as Jimin bends down at his wash basket, hands travelling towards those damn pyjama pants he'd chucked in there a few hours ago before he collapsed into a deep comforting sleep.

"No!" He sits up with his heart racing.

"Okay..." Jimin stands up from the wash basket staring at Jungkook in shock with his own clothes still clumped in his grasp. "... you sure? I can..."

"No, I mean... yes I'm sure thank you. I haven't decided if I'm actually washing them yet or not" Jungkook tries and basically fails at giving Jimin a small smile, the fear floating in the back of his mind at the thought of Jimin grabbing up his cum stained pyjamas; okay so when they were trainees it became like an unspoken thing, because they were all young and, well, that thing sometimes happened, naturally,  but as they got older it wasn't something that ever came up in discussions and yes they washed each other's clothes some weeks, but nothing ever went into a 'shared' wash with cum on it.

Jungkook's cheeks blush and he feels warm and embarrassed trying to shove all his thoughts to the back of his mind!

"Are you okay Jungkook? You look, I dunno..."

"I'm fine, I've only just woken up so..."

There's an awkward silence for a moment before Jimin walks over and sits himself down on the end of Jungkook's bed near his feet, Jungkook watching as Jimin dumps his washing at his side.

"Kook? I... I was going to mention it yesterday but, I couldn't help but notice you must have arrived at work yesterday with Y/N?" Jimin just turns his head and stares at his friend.

"Yeah" Jungkook's one word answer leaving much to be desired!

"Yeah?" Jimin is confused.

"What do you want me to say Jimin? Do you want to know why I came to work with her?" Jungkook glares at his friend shoving his hair from his face.

"Well... yeah, I'm not gunna lie Jungkook it, it would make people wonder"

"People?"

"Me, the rest of the guys... your friends"

"I was at Yugyeom's this morning after crashing there and she basically drives past there to work so I begged her to come pick me up... I was sort of running late, slept in and there you go. Now you know!" Jungkook says with a hint of sarcasm floating on his voice but he can't help be slightly annoyed at being questioned about his every move. 

"You know where she lives?" Jimin looks and sounds even more confused with every other statement that leaves Jungkook's mouth.

"I asked her one day, just... you know, out of interest when I was in her office" Jungkook shrugs his shoulders as if he couldn't be less interested in the conversation.

"Oh, cool"

"Yeah she lives somewhere on the way near Yug's, I don't like, know exactly where but you get the gist!"

Jimin shrugs his shoulders with a smile, "you get on well with Y/N right?"

Jungkook blinks, "yeah I guess"

"I... she cares about you I've seen it... I, I think it's nice that she cares so much, we've never really had an assistant so... well, good I guess"