109. I wish

Cuddling!

You're snuggled up warm in Jungkook's hold. In his bed. In the guys shared dorm. It's dangerous! It's risky! But yet, you could stay here in his arms forever!

"Kook?" You shuffle in his hold, his arms tugging you closer again.

"Hum?"

"I need to be going" you'd been laid in his arms casually kissing him every so often as his fingers trailed through your hair and on your back, getting lost in in your own world.

"Umm... I don't want you to go..." he whispers kissing your head softly.

You squeeze him tighter and don't want to leave his hold either; "I don't want to go but... Kook, I need to go, if I don't escape before dawn, they'll... there's risk I'll get caught here..." you look up at him, "... with you..."

His doe eyes sadden, "I know... I just wish, I wish we could spend the morning together here, I wish we could just be normal!?"

"Babe, I know, I wish it too... but..." you press a soft kiss to his chest and look back up at him in his hold, "... I don't want to get us caught in this position, it... it could ruin everything we know Kook, it... you career... I..."

He stretches and let's go of you slowly, "you're right, I know it, it's just... I can't help but wish..."

You both sit up and he pulls you back towards him, from one gentle kiss it quickly turns into another make out session; hot kisses, hands trialing all over each other's bare, warm skin in the darkened bedroom in the early hours of the morning.

"I... I need to go..." you breathe shoving him away a little although unwillingly, not wanting to leave him at all.

"I know" he presses another kiss to your lips and then lets you climb from his embrace, his lap and the bed, Jungkook watches as you pick up your clothes one item at a time and re- dress, "... you're so beautiful" he whispers getting up from his bed and running a gentle hand down your back.

"Kook..." you blush furiously but can't help but smile.

He kisses you once more, and picks up the used condom, wrapping it up in a tissue and burying it at the bottom of his bin, you pick up your bag and your phone and make sure you know you have everything so there is no trace that you stayed longer after they'd all gone to bed, no trace that you were in his bedroom, no trace that you'd slept with him.

"I'll see you later" you whisper as you tip toe to the out of his room and towards the dorm door and Jungkook follows closely.

Stopping at the door before you pull it open and he tugs you back to him quickly just one more time for one more kiss, "yeah, I... see you later" he kisses quickly and then you pull the door open quietly and and sneak out hastily as he catches the door so it doesn't bang closed.

You get home, with smiles; your face aching from the smile that you haven't stopped with since you snook out of their dorm.

You send a text off to Jungkook:

'Had a really great night, you... you're awesome at gaming by the way... maybe we should have another lesson sometime soon x'

It's only a minute until Jungkook responds with:

'I miss you already baby, I can't wait to spend some time alone with you again so, yes, YES! We need another lesson soon! xx'

————————

Jungkook's breakfast the next day, or should it be brunch, is interrupted with Jimin coming in the kitchen and slumping down on the bar stool next to him; "so..."

"So?" Jungkook questions confused; he's tired, okay it's basically lunch time now, so he caught up on his sleep after you'd left but he had laid in bed for about an hour thinking of ways to spend more time alone with you.

"Last night... did Y/N leave after we'd gone to bed? I, I thought I heard you talking to her for a bit?"

Jungkook looks up from his cereal bowl, blinks, "yeah... she..." he spins the spoon around in the air, "... she chatted, she left not long after you'd all bailed"

Jimin nods, "ah right..."

"What?" Jungkook eyes his best friend and band mate.

"You know you can talk to me? I... I'm not going over old ground Kook but, I hope you know you can trust me?"

"Always... yeah, course I know Min! I appreciate it thanks" he smiles and in the back of his mind he wonders whether maybe he could trust his band mates with the secret, but then he thinks of losing you because of it and he instantly pulls back the thought and instead can't wait to see you again.

[don't be a silent reader guys❤️ I appreciate every single one of you, thank you for commenting and voting - it really helps me get feedback to see if you're enjoying it😀]