133. My Boy

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

"So much for summer eh?" Jungkook sighs glaring out of the windscreen as you pull onto his parents street; rain beating down, thrumming on the metal of your car.

"It always has to spoil a couple of days of the summer" you say reaching a hand across to him and running your fingertips slowly along his thigh.

"Good job I got to see the beach when I was with you at Jennie's place then..."

Jungkook intertwines his fingers with yours when his hand finds yours, "Kook?" You say quietly as you pull onto the front of a house that Jungkook had told you was his childhood home.

"Huh?"

"I just want..." you switch off the car engine and turn to face him, "... I want you to know how, how much I've enjoyed this week with you and wanted to ask if... if you have enjoyed it too?"

"Of course I have... I... I've loved every single second, this is what I've wanted to do with you for... well, absolutely ages, like... maybe since I met you, I just... I always wanted to spend alone time with you" Jungkook says with a heartfelt truth.

"You're going to enjoy this weekend with your parents Kook! They're your mum and dad and I know, I know it'll be hard at first when you walk away to go back to Seoul but you'll feel so much better after a while knowing that you've spent decent time with them... I promise..."  you squeeze his hand tighter again.

"I know and... anyway... this time I have you, right? I can always come and talk to you right?" His eyes wide and doe like.

"Of course!" You smile and then follow Jungkook as he makes his way from your car and towards the front door of his parents house. You watch as he knocks on the door and you want to huddle close to him, you want to grab his hand and hold it tight in the rain but, you can't; you don't know how his parents will react to you and the very last thing you want is to upset them!

The door opens slowly and a beautiful lady stands in front of you both, with her eyes wide just like Jungkook's and she smiles; "Jungkook? Kookie, my boy... oh I... you came home?" She launches forward grabbing Jungkook into a tight hug and your heart melts when you see him reach around her and wrap his mum up in his long arms.

"Yeah... I... I've missed you" he whispers and his mum pulls from the hug and puts him at arms length, staring at him.

"I've missed you too, you look good..." she breaks her gaze on Jungkook and glances at you shyly, "... sorry, I, who's this Kookie?"

Your heart melts again when you hear his mum use the cute nickname for him again.

"This is... erh, can we come in?" He stutters and his mum nods her head, yes, and moves to the side for you both to come in. Jungkook moves quickly and you hover but he looks back and smiles softly at you and you follow him into the house, his mum closes the door behind you both.

"Jungkook?!" A man just as handsome as Jungkook is at the bottom of the stairs glaring at Jungkook as if it isn't real.

"Dad! It's so nice to see you again" Jungkook's smile spreads right across his face, he looks beautiful and pure as you watch from the sidelines near the door.

"Dear? Are you okay?" Jungkook's mum smiles kindly at you as she sees you staring at the scene.

"Yes, yes thank you I..."

"Who's this lovely young lady?" Jungkook's dad asks, pointing in your direction making you blush.

"Mum, dad this is Y/N... she, she's an assistant for the band she, she works closely with us." Jungkook says as if caught off guard.