74. Touch me

"Hey" you turn from where you are standing by the window in your office watching the world go by; because shit, your heart was banging and your world was on fire since the intimate moment in the corridor only thirty minutes prior.

"Hey" you smile shyly as Jungkook kicks your office door closed and starts to walk over toward you, you stay still like a manakin not knowing what to do or say, suddenly everything feels real and intense!

Very intense!

You watch as he wanders right up to you and comes to a stop in front of you, his shoes touching yours he's so close. You can't help but drag your eyes up his body and stall as you reach his shirt; still as translucent as ever and blindly in your vision.

"You okay?" Jungkook whispers, watching you intently as you look up at him dragging your vision from his chest.

"Erh yeah, yeah are you?"

His eyes sparkle and it makes you blush a little, "I'm, I'm more than okay"

"Photo shoot went well?" You ask.

"Yeah it was good, because... I didn't have to go first and... you were there and..." he paused when you stared at him, "... and, I..."

"You looked great" you blurt out to interrupt his rambling.

"I did?" He smirks and it makes you blush harder but why bother now, this conversation was going in all different directions.

"Hum..." you pause giving him a sultry glare and he reached his hand up sliding it along your cheek and then resting behind your neck to pull you closer, "... you..." Jungkook immediately cut you off pressing his lips to yours setting your world ablaze again. Nothing exists when he's this close, there's only ever you and Jungkook and nothing and no one else exists! When you pull away a little to take a breath he smiles against your mouth, "you looked great too" he whispers and then presses another kiss to your mouth.

You lift your hand and hover it near his shirt, pulling your face back and you stare at each other and he watches your fingers curl up as you stop yourself reaching for him.

Jungkook reaches for your hand and grips your wrist, pulling it towards himself; "you can..." he stares into your eyes.

You just stare back not knowing what to say, "... touch me..." he whispers his breath hitching as his words come out. Tentatively you keep your hand moving forward steadily with Jungkook's guidance and place your hand on his shirt, your fingertips come alive with electricity sparks and it makes you want to scream your office down or maybe the company building but you can't even make a sound.

You gently splay your fingers out to cover more of his shirt, feeling his toned abs through it and as you do, you see Jungkook suck in a breath. He lets his hand drop away from yours and just stands there for a moment watching you gently drag your hand on top of his shirt; when you find enough courage within yourself you glance up and meet his eyes, you're pretty sure you can see fire behind them again and you're more than certain he can see the same behind yours!

He reaches a hand up moves your hair from the side of your neck allowing him access to put his hand gently at the nape of your neck and gently message his fingertips there, when you let out a tiny, breathy sigh your eyelids flutter and you smile a small smile. Totally lost in the moment between you, you slide your hand against his shirt running over his toned abs and hovering as you reach the buttons running down the centre of it, slowly but determined you find a gap in the shirt near the buttons where his chest is attempting to escape and you carefully slip two fingers in feeling his skin and toned body against your fingertips; Jungkook breathes out heavily as if he'd been holding his breath and then looks at you dead in the eye after his eyes stop fluttering, "tell me, tell me you're free tonight?"

You nearly splutter on your own breath, his question throwing you and catching you totally off guard; "what? I mean... why?"

"Are you?" He presses again.

You move your fingertips inside his shirt again ever so slightly so he feels it all again, "I mean, yeah, yeah I guess so..."

"Okay good" he smiles and pulls his phone from his back pocket, tapping away at it and then holding the screen up so you can see it, "see, I hoped you would be because... my friend... he's, covering for me" Jungkook shrugs his shoulders with a shy grin when you glance up at him from his phone.

JK: 'Yo! Yugs, cover for me tonight? Bro, if anyone asks I was at yours playing the latest game releases, yeah?'

Yug: 'of course bro but what the fuck? Again? I'll do it but I seriously wanna know what's going on! Everything ok? You alright?'

JK: 'yeah I'm fine, I'm safe before you ask everything's... yeah good! Thanks for everything!'

Yug: 'we need a serious catch up soon boy! A real gaming session then you can SPILL!!! Stay safe yeah?'

You read over their text conversation and then glance back up at a smiling Jungkook; "Kook? Really? I don't think you should..."

"Nah Yug's is good with it! He's my best friend, I've, I've had to do this for him so now it's pay back!"

You suddenly are massively aware of how close you still are to Jungkook and the fact that your hand is still on him; "but..."

"I just wanna... hang out? We, we said we'd just see where this went well, this is, seeing where it goes right?" His face is hopeful as he smiles at you.

You remove your hand from his chest and shirt, "yeah, yeah okay you're right" your voice is almost a whisper but it's still audible.

You scoot back a little creating a bigger space between the two of you; "we, we can't do this here... we can't, I... not in the office" you say giving his arm a slight but playful shove.

Suddenly he steps closer again, "but it's exciting right? The danger of it?" He giggles and you just shake your head, no.

"Kook I'm serious, we can't" but oh you want to, if you really let your mind wander you're not going to lie to yourself and say you've never ever thought of kissing Jungkook hard and the making out with him in your office, because, you have!

Oh you have!

And you tried so hard the other night when you had dreamt, dreamt of him everywhere! He invaded everything; peacefully sleeping and then dreaming that you were at work in your office and you'd had a bad day and what started as innocently as Jungkook turning up and hugging you and then massaging your shoulders, turned into a steamy make out session where Jungkook had asked you to circle your hips on him and you'd felt his erection grow in his jeans and then when he moaned out loud you woke up! Shot up out of bed at 3am in the morning covered in sweat from the fear shock of your dream but also immensely turned on! So turned on in fact that at 3:30am you'd hopped into the shower and made sure to turn it as cool as you could stand to knock all the thoughts from you, because you can't think of Jungkook like that! You have no right to be dreaming of him like that!

"Y/N?" Jungkook shakes you out of your own thoughts lost swirling in your head.

"Yeah?"

"Can, can I ride home with you then?"

"What will we say? Aren't the others still here?" You look quizzical at him.

"They're leaving real soon, I'm just gunna go tell them they can leave without me, I'll tell them I'm going to Yug's and you'll drop me off yeah?"

His eyes sparkle and he's so beautiful, how could you ever deny him anything?

"Yeah okay" you smile and he's quick to shoot you a smile and leave to find everyone else, and start his lie!

Your lie too.

Both of you bound together by a secret that is new and exciting but dangerous as hell!