126. Ride

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [warning: there is mature content in this chapter!]
———————-

You have literally only been in the car for five minutes, if that, when Jungkook places his hand on your thigh; he didn't move it, didn't rub, didn't dance his fingertips, just sat his hand still on top of your thigh. Ten minutes in he breaks the silence; "you're so sexy when you drive... I want to learn to drive..."

You glance over at him at the next red traffic light, "yeah? You should, maybe after tour? Then you have some time?" You smile softly imagining how he would look driving but tingles travel up your spine at the thought of it because, shit, he would look so hot!

"I'm going to, then I can drive you to secret places" he raises his eyebrow at you and you just giggle and continue along the road through the city area.

"I'm sorry you can't get out and walk around in the city... I... I know you'd like that... I wish, I wish it wasn't like it was for you..." you whisper gripping the steering wheel a little tighter, your heart aching for his life that he loves but still holds him back from certain things, "... do... you ever wish you wasn't famous?"

Jungkook stays silent and for a moment you almost regret asking, maybe not wanting to hear his answer or maybe he didn't want you to ask; but then at the next red traffic light you glance at him and he's already staring at you.

"I don't ever wish I wasn't in the band or... I love the career I have, I always want it, but I wish things were easier in terms of a normal life... like... I dunno, I just want to be able to pick my backpack up and maybe my camera and go wander around in the city at night with all the lights and... but, I think of the fans and my friends, band mates  and I love it all too much..." his eyes are sparking and this time you reach out and touch his knee gently giving it gentle caress before moving your hand back to the steering wheel and driving again when the light turns green.

"I... I hope one day you can do that though... wander around" you say quietly.

"With you" he answers almost immediately causing your heart to do a three sixty flip and crash against your rib cage; that's the first time he's ever mentioned anything solid about any future.

"With me?"

"Yeah, I want to... share it with you, I..." he squeezes at your thigh as you make your way down a quieter road towards the beach, "... you're special Y/N... I want to see the city lights sparkling in your eyes, not that it would make you any prettier"

You blush madly, "okay stop now..." you breathe with a smile.

"Why is it making you blush?"

You don't say anything else for a while, the roads all closer to the beach continuing to stay quieter; but you're getting distracted now because Jungkook's hand has started to slip down your thigh to the inner part, his fingertips gently dancing over the denim of your jeans, and is dangerously close to making you want to push your hips forward and lose your mind, but every time his fingertips trail anywhere near your centre he shifts them quickly and goes back to your thigh, your senses going crazy. You pull up eventually in a quiet beach road pull in, with only enough space for your car, so at least no one else can get too close to spot him.

You kill the engine and lean your head back on the seat taking a breath, the tension in the car is unmissable.

"Y/N?" Jungkook whispers so quietly you almost don't hear him; turning your head on the seat back to glance at him you're met with his wide sparkling doe eyes that look full of something you can't quite pinpoint, your heart swelling as he's already staring right at you softly.