||• 𝟚𝟚. 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚍 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

The steam from the shower is filling the whole bathroom; you turned up the water as hot as you could stand it hoping to wash away any remaining thoughts of last night, not that anything happened, but you can still feel the way Jungkook had wrapped his arms around your legs, no stop that thought, it's stopping, scrubbing the shampoo in your hair harshly hoping it will make you forget, and to wash off Jungkook's scent that you haven't stopped smelling all morning.

You grab at the clean clothes in your suitcase before throwing everything else back in ready to leave tomorrow morning after the last performance; god, all this way across the world for two shows, it makes you wonder how the guys have done this so much over the years. You pick out the simple black slimline trousers and a floaty light pink shade blouse tucking it in slightly at the waistline so your silver belt was on show, looking at yourself in the full length mirror, "it'll do" you throw on some makeup so that you look a little more presentable and awake, then deliberately drown yourself in your perfume hoping it makes it harder to smell Jungkook later, problem is, you'd gladly smell his scent for the rest of your life, you sigh grabbing up your phone and your handbag to make your way back to Jungkook's room and as promised you hadn't been gone long; now walking down the corridor you were hoping and praying nothing had changed between yourself and Jungkook after this morning, hell, after last night, even though every time your mind reminded you of his touch your skin set alight.

"Jungkook?" You say quietly as you shove his hotel room door open after a slight knock, but he doesn't respond, walking in slightly panicked and letting the door shut behind you, you see why. He's asleep again, he's laid on top of the bed, phone thrown at the side of him asleep and looking peaceful as ever, you allow yourself one last look before you drag your eyes away and call him again. "Jungkook" he stirs shifting on the bed, "you're back" he says wiping at his eyes and sitting up, "sorry I fell asleep, I still feel worn out" you smile, the panic now reseeded, "have you had some water?"

"No.."

You walk over to the mini bar in the room and don't hesitate for a second to grab a bottle of water out of it, "here" you throw it at him, "drink it slow, no gulping it down, let me get the room service menu, you need to eat."

Eventually you'd managed to pick some food out for you both to share for breakfast even though he insisted he isn't that hungry, that's how you know he's off and not himself. Jungkook not hungry! Not wanting food, no that's not right; "hey you're not eating much of that" you say pointing your finger over the food scattered on the table that he keeps poking at, "I dunno I just, I don't feel too hungry"

"So you're not okay?"

"Yeah.. yeah I am, just... I'll eat more of it please don't call Sung Jin or a doctor I'll be okay" he almost begs and his eyes plead with you, "Jungkook, just eat what you can and don't over do it today, take it steady, the crowd would rather see you dance slower than collapsed alright?"

He nods and goes back to eating some cereal.

Breakfast is soon over and you really need to be getting to the studio for the preparations before they perform; Jungkook's not spoken much since and neither have you, the problem you're having now is you feel like after how last night went, you need to distance yourself a little, you can't allow yourself to get closed to Jungkook, you can't allow those feelings to keep coming in waves when you're with him, "you ready to go?" You ask as you stand from the table, "wait" he grabs your wrist holding you in place while he stands up too, "thank you.. for.. for everything.. last night, I... thank you for caring about me, thank you for.." you cut him off, "it's fine Jungkook I'm glad you're okay" it's cold and closed off, emotionless, but maybe for the best. However he never lets go of your wrist, so you shake your arm but he holds tighter and pulls you into his embrace, hugging you tight, "no, I.. just thank you for staying, thank you for.. not leaving me alone" His voice is quiet and his warm breath hits your neck as he hugs closer to you leaning his head on your shoulder. "Jungkook.. I.. you're welcome" you stutter out.