||• 𝟚𝟞. 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

You throw your bag down in your room and sigh, you sat for a few moments on the bed, taking deep breathes and wondering what to do with your life.

What to do with Jungkook.

What to do with the feelings for Jungkook.

With the strange feelings you have developed specifically for him.

What are they?

Surely you're not really falling for him?

No! No you're not! You're not are you?

Maybe you just care for him deeply.

Yes!

That's it!

Surely?

Specifically because he was the first member who really talked to you and spent some time with you?

Yeah!

Yes.

He's a friend, maybe? Yeah, as well as just a band member of the band who you help assist.

It's because you're new.

This is all new to you.

No matter how much you try to talk yourself into a different frame of mind though, it doesn't work. You know you feel something for Jungkook, something more, something deeper than you should and when he is in close proximity to you, you want nothing more than to hug him, hold him, touch him, feel his touch, smell his scent, feel his body heat. Surely this has to stop.

You have to stop!

'One rule!'

You jump up grabbing your phone and head down to the private booked room for the meal with the band and Beom, hoping you're not too late to the 'party'

"Y/N" Beom calls to you as soon as you shove the door open to the room shyly and cautiously.

"Hey" you say quietly, noting that the all the guys were already in the room and grabbing alcoholic drinks happily and snatching at the snacks while they waited on the food.

They all look a lot more alive now than they did before, and you're sure they're not all going to 'jump ship' early like they said they might earlier.

"Go grab a drink, we should celebrate, the guys made a great impression, Sung Jin just informed me before, that the views were really high on the shows and they trended on twitter for over three hours... all good too" he threw you a massive white toothed smile and you gave him a small smile back feeling a little awkward, as everyone around you already seemed slightly intoxicated, "oh good, I'm really glad to hear that."

Beom knocks your arm and walks away, you're sure he must have already had a few drinks because of how giddy he seemed.

You glance over the room and your eyes fall on Jungkook; he's sat on a sofa at the other side of the room with a glass in his hand, it looks like it's full of just water, you wander over.

He sure doesn't look like everyone else in the room does.

You don't want to do this.

But you do want to do this.

You do want to do this, because actually, the truth is you really want to spend time with him, but you shouldn't, you know you shouldn't.

You shouldn't!

But you do.

You sit down on the sofa next to Jungkook and he glances at you, "how are you?" You ask quietly and he smiles, "good" he answers simply, an air of shyness in his voice.