128. Paint

You're staring at each other and his eyes are sparkling again in the moonlight and your heart is skipping because is he telling you that he feels so much more than you thought? That he feels the way you feel?

"Kook... I..."

"No..." he grips one of your hands, "... Y/N you don't understand, I... I don't see you as just some, fun... I, want you to know I care for you..."

"I care about you! I told you that, I... you mean a lot to me too" you whisper, leaning forward and allowing your lips to gently brush Jungkook's.

Both of your breaths hitch, more words that stay unspoken, stuck in your throat, and so you tip forward allowing him to catch you in a kiss and it's a kiss that is full of so much passion and emotion and feeling and you're swept up so quickly. It doesn't become anything more, no making out, no touching, just soft, emotion filled kisses that mean more than they should and it's frightening; you know you've felt so much for Jungkook for so long, but, you know you shouldn't. But you do and it sounds like Jungkook feels very similar.

There are no more words about the moment spoken, you just hold hands and continue walking on the beach bare foot back towards where you'd parked. The night just became more and more perfect! Returning back to Jennie's apartment in a silent emotionally filled gaze, making your way to the bedroom and slowly undressing, touching softly, feeling, really feeling each other and making everything feel like the first time all over again but more intense. You sleep together, and it's so gentle you can't even say you fucked! It was so much more than fucking! Only the condom on Jungkook making an obvious barrier between you both fully feeling each other. It was all so much more emotion filled and soft, but afterwards you cuddle close together and drift to sleep huddled in Jungkook's warmth as he ran his fingers through your hair.

Wednesday was full of spending as much time cuddled together as possible, after everything the night before it felt right to be as close to Jungkook as possible; breakfast you cooked together, giggling and play fighting at the cooker as you watched eggs fry and the waffles become fluffy.

A day spent full of watching movies, chilling in the sun on the balcony and when you'd become touchy and Jungkook couldn't stop running his hands through your hair and you couldn't stop playing with his fingers and you kissed hard and it all built up you pulled away from each other, maybe fear of everything building too quickly and feelings taking over too hard. "Let's paint together?"

"What?" You splutter, coming back down to earth and hoping the previous tension between you both was fizzling away because your feelings keep putting you on edge.

"I saw some paints in the spare room when I was wandering yesterday... let's paint!" Jungkook smiles and his eyes sparkle and you literally can't resist leaning in and dropping a kiss to his lips before pulling back and staring at him with a slight nod.

"Okay..." 

Jungkook stands up from the chair and goes back into the apartment from the balcony and you follow him closely, when he slows down and you nearly walk into his back, you wrap your arms around his waist and walk with him, attached to him as he trails you into the spare room and when you let go, he grabs the paints and you find some plain paper and go back into the living room with him sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the coffee table. You paint together, painting non-sensical patterns on the paper and going from the paint brushes to dipping your fingertips in it until Jungkook turns and runs a paint covered finger over your nose which you instantly react to, by squealing and grabbing some bright yellow paint and coating your own fingers pressing a hand print onto the front of his tshirt.

"Now I'm going to have to take this off" he laughs pulling his shirt up and over his head and then tossing it at you causing you to laugh and shift forward to grab at him playfully which turns into a full make out session on the floor of Jennie's apartment with paint smeared all over each other; before it breaks out into full blown sex on her living room floor you pull back and stare at him and he's already staring right at you. There's a moment again, a little like on the beach, where everything is full of emotions you can't quite put your fingers on but you both feel them immensely!

"We should tidy up" you whisper breaking you both from the trance you seem to be in.

Jungkook blinks and looks down at the paint that was now all over his chest and on your arms, when he looks up he giggles, "it's even in your hair" he reaches a hand out and shifts your hair back, watching the way you smile softly at his touch.

You're staring at each other and you swallow down the words that you can feel threatening to spill up your throat and out of your lips; "come on... we need to get ready for going to your brothers too right?" You stand up feeling flustered, grabbing two of the paint pots and sitting them on the kitchen side before dumping your paint brush in the sink, when you look back over at Jungkook he's just watching you, "what?" You ask walking back over to him to grab the other paint pots, but he grips your hand and draws your attention back to him fully.

"You're so beautiful..." Jungkook says quietly, standing up as you straighten your back up and find him close in front of you; he wraps an arm around your waist, "... I can't believe I got so lucky, not even just this week but, to have you, to call you mine..." he kisses you softly and you kiss back instantly.

"Kook?"

"Hmmm?" He runs a hand through your hair again.

"I'm so glad we tried..."

He stares at you a minute, faltering in his actions, "tried?"

"When you begged me to give this a go, to see what happened between us... I... I'm so glad I stopped pushing you away..." your heart hammering in your chest, emotions swarming you like angry wasps, there's no way you can deny the way you feel about him for much longer! It's much more intense than just caring for him.

"Thank you for trusting me, I... I'm glad we tried too" he smiles and then drops a kiss to your forehead; it's intimate in the nicest way.

"I trust you, I always will" you whisper, letting him pull you close, hugging you tight.

The paint pots abandoned on the kitchen side and the brushes left in the kitchen sink, you both weave your way to the bathroom, showering together and once again having sex that seems too intimate to call fucking, but again you don't talk about it. Jungkook just throws the used condom to the floor and you curl up together, safe in each other's embrace until morning.