||• 𝟚𝟡. 𝙷𝚎𝚢 •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

You don't even know how long you'd slept for, you just know your phone buzzing on the bedside had woken you up.

When you saw the name on the screen of the caller, that woke you up even more.

JUNGKOOK.

No.

"Shit!" You sighed watching the phone light up and buzz, continual ringing.

You wondered whether maybe something was wrong and you should answer but, but what if it made things worse.

How can it get worse?

Maybe it can?

"Hello" you say shyly answering the phone and waiting for his voice.

You can't deny that even though it hadn't been 24 hours since you'd spoken to him, you wanted to hear his voice.

And you shouldn't!

"Y/N... I'm sorry to be calling... I... I'm not interrupting anything am I?" His voice sounds shy and unsure and you hate yourself for that, you made him feel like he should be treading on egg shells!

You shouldn't make him feel that way!

Maybe you should leave the company altogether?

"No, no of course not, I've not so long since woken up, it was nice to finally have a lie in" you smile to yourself knowing how true that statement was.

You could've added, 'without you, because we shouldn't do that' but you can't bring yourself to tell him.

The trouble is, it is something you should do.

"Oh.. okay. Can, can we talk?"

You take a long slow blink.

And a deep breathe, feeling as though the air around you is choking you!

Suffocating you!

"Now, on the phone?" You say quizzing what could be so important?

Hiding your shock with a cough.

Surely nothing's happened?

"Not on the phone... can I come over to your place?"

You nearly choke on air, again, what is he asking?

He did not just ask to come over to your apartment!

Is he for real?

No!

This is just, no.

"Jungkook no! That's dangerous, because surely you shouldn't come over to an... assistants home, I don't think... what if someone saw you... anyway what... what do we need to talk about?"

Maybe if you act stupid he'll let it drop.

He can't actually want to talk about the ways you'd comforted him when he was hurt?

Maybe not.

"We need to talk... please, okay maybe you could come here to me, but the others are here, I thought you wouldn't want to co...."

"Stop! I don't ... I don't think this is a good idea... and where would you say you're going if you leave the dorm?"

"To my friends to hang out, please Y/N don't push me away, you told me you wouldn't push me away" His voice is tinged with sadness and disappointment and he's quiet as if he's somewhere whispering to you.