||• 𝟛𝟠. 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎? •||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━

The car ride back to the dorm is quiet; Jungkook is tired, you can tell.

Every so often you talk between each other, just random conversation nothing to put either of you on edge or feel awkward.

It's nice.

It's silent in the car when you pull into the guy's shared dorm underground car park, what should you say to him?

Should you say anything?

Just goodbye?

As you bring your car to a stop Jungkook turns his head to you, "come up with me?"

Your heart bangs forward in your chest smashing on your rib cage at his words and soft voice; "huh?"

He glances at you with a soft look, his eyes shining in the car park lights.

He looks beautiful even when he doesn't try.

It's effortless.

Life is unfair!

"I have some special hot chocolate, let me make you some?" His voice is gentle and it makes you want to melt.

"... to say thanks for... for today?" He stutters.

"I can't... Kook... what would the guys say? You're supposed to have been with your friends and it's getting late?!"

The thing is, you actually do want to go inside with him and that's the problem, the problem you continually keep having with yourself, you want to be with him, near him, all the time.

Spend any time with him that you get the chance to.

You'd go upstairs with him immediately if it wasn't for the fact that the others didn't know you'd been with him.

It's silly!!!

Like some stupid school girl with a crush!

"Please..." he puts his hand out towards you and instantly without even thinking about it you take hold of his hand and he clasps his hand around yours.

"... we'll tell them... say I bumped into you at the pizza restaurant and when I mentioned getting a cab home you offered me a lift?" He says with a questioning smile.

You blink.

"Kook..."

"Please, you'll love the hot chocolate, I thought of you the minute I tried it" he gives your hand a small squeeze.

"You don't think they'll be suspicious?"

"No"

"Okay fine" you give in again!

How many times are you going to let this happen?

Again!

Again!

Where has your sense gone?!

If you admitted it to yourself, you'd say yes to him over and over again.

"Come on let's go" Jungkook smiles and let's go of your hand jumping out of your car and waiting for you to catch up to go up to the dorm together.

Jungkook stays close by your side as if reassuring you right up until you get to the door and then he turns to you, "most of them will be sleeping probably by now" he puts the key in the door and shoves it open before you have a chance to answer.

You glance at your watch, 11:30pm why are you stood here with him? Why are you doing this?

You should've just said no and kept to your word, driving away and letting him come up to his dorm alone.