101. Dance With Me.

You wander back across the floor from the bathroom; your eyes homing in on Jungkook at the table the minute you're in eye sight range. You've been trying your best all night, not to let your stares linger on him for too long, hoping not to spark off a bucket full of questions and suspicions, you're sure Jimin already thinks things!

As you reach the table Jimin jumps up, hey don't sit down; he grabs lightly at your wrist, "we should go dance now, other people are up."

You glance back across the room to the dance floor area and see that in fact he is right, people are up dancing; you suddenly giggle when you notice Beom looking like he's 'dad dancing' with one of the reception team members from your floor. It's strange that this evening has been labelled as a 'company' party but yet all your old work colleagues are not invited; obviously when they say company they mean all the people involved with the idols and the bands. You get it, sort of; there's idols in here and they want them to feel safe and relaxed while they let their hair down at a party?

"Erh..." you turn again, looking over quickly at Jungkook who is watching you both like a hawk; his eyes dropping to where Jimin's grip is on your wrist. "... yeah... yeah okay?" You smile turning back to Jimin and he just smiles happily.

For a moment he stalls, then he looks back at the table, "is everyone coming or are we dancing alone?"

You're grateful when others jump up; Jin, Tae, Hoseok, but you're also gutted when Jungkook doesn't move, "you're not coming?" You ask generally over the table as he stares at you, but you blink looking over Yoongi and Namjoon too.

"I don't dance! Sorry" Yoongi waves a hand.

"Me either, those three are enough alone, you don't need us" Namjoon interjects, although he didn't specify who the 'us' is.

Jungkook stays silent, he looks shy again, almost like that very first day; "Jungkook?" You say staring right at him as Jimin keeps his grip on your wrist.

"Huh?" His face smiles but his eyes don't.

"Come on... you're a dancer" you giggle lightly hoping to see him smile but he shakes his head, no.

"Just us then" Jimin says giving a drag to your arm but you stay still, no longer caring if Jimin thinks there's something between you and Jungkook; you're not leaving him sat at the table looking sad like that!

"No, Jungkook's coming!" You say shaking your wrist out of Jimin's hold.

"Well, good luck with that one" he giggles.

"We going or not?" Jin huffs.

"Ah I love this song!" Tae squeals grabbing Hoseok and pulling him towards the dance floor, quickly followed by Jimin and Jin.

"Go dance!" Yoongi elbows Jungkook and glares at him before looking back at you, "Y/N wants you to go dance!"

"No... I..."

You hold your hand out towards him, "come and dance?"

He eventually stands up with wide eyes, you lean forward gripping his hand; "come on..." once he's right next to you, you lean into him a little, "... don't leave me dancing alone"

"I... Jimin was going to dance with you"

You lean into his side, whispering in his ear; "I don't want to dance with Jimin..."

Jungkook slides your fingers together, intertwining your fingers until you're both on the dance floor looking a little awkward.

"You're here!" Jimin smiles grabbing hold of your free hand; eventually, you, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok and Tae are all in a circle holding hands dancing together, spinning and bouncing off each other over and over with giggles. When you all break apart you're staring at Jungkook; "Tae!!! Dance with me?" Jimin laughs leaving your side, Hoseok and Jin already messing around together playing tag and generally being annoying to each other.

"Dance with me?" You whisper, holding Jungkook's hand again and so he does; not 'real' dancing, just some twirling and giggling.

It's fun and you're glad everyone else on the dance floor is having just as much fun, distracted enough hopefully that they don't keep seeing the looks that you and Jungkook keep giving each other.

Jungkook tugs gently on your hand, "come with me" he giggles.

"What?"

"Come with me" he whispers leaning in close to your ear; you feel his warm breath hit your neck and it sends a shiver of delightful, welcome goosebumps throughout your body.

You nod, yes, allowing Jungkook to drag you slowly across the dance floor; both of you floating between people as they give you a smile or two, then Jungkook drops your hand from his hold, "just in case anyone sees us, watch where I go, follow me?"

You smile seeing Jungkook go down what must be a service corridor, and once he's vanished from sight, you follow the same path; the service corridor is empty, and you nearly have a heart attack on the spot when a door opens and Jungkook sticks his hand out grabbing your arm and dragging you with a hushed giggle into the storage cupboard, closing the door behind you both.

"What... what are you doing? Where are we?" You ask in a stutter, excited little giggle.

"It's..." he looks around the cupboard seeing rails and hangers, "... looks like a cloak room of sorts I guess..."

You spin round and hum in agreement with him.

The tension in the small room is burning like a fire licking at gasoline; both of your eyes roam over each other. He leans forward closing any of the gap between you both, his lips ever so slightly brushing yours only making you want more, crave more, but as you go to shut the distance down completely he moves his head kissing lightly at your neck, "... god, why can't I just kiss you out there?" He groans sucking very softly on your neck causing you to let out a small moan.

"Kook?"

"Why can't we just be like other people who like each other? I..."

As he shifts you press your body against him; your chest on his chest and he takes in a deep breath, his arms flinging around you and pulling you as close as is humanely possible; "you know we can't... we..."

Jungkook swallows your words, kissing you heavy, hot, full of desire and you kiss him back exactly the same.

"I... I'm sorry about before?" He looks shy again.

"Before?"

"Yeah, not wanting to dance, I... I didn't want Jimin dancing with you, I wanted to dance with you but... I... I get frightened I won't be able to keep my hands off you because... because I..." he kisses you again and you moan gently against his lips.

"When you said, you said..." you stop yourself, shyness creeping through your veins; you rest a hand on his chest over his heart where you've created a small gap between you both.

"What? When I said what?"

"When people like each other..."

He stares back at you then places a hand over yours that's resting on his chest; "be my girlfriend? ... will you, will you be my girlfriend?" His eyes widen but his face is shy and your heart smashes wildly against your rib cage in happiness.

"Jungkook..."

"You like me?" He asks, his face with a questionable smile.

"Of course I do, you know I do..."

"So..."

"How can we do this? We, we should never have... I..." You're falling over your own words.

"Because we like each other, it doesn't matter what the contract says, we can lie, we, just hide it like we have been doing?"

You stare up at him, god, you like him so much, you've never ever felt like this before; "yes"

"Yes?" He asks gripping your hand tighter.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend" you throw all caution to the wind and go with your heart, you can't listen to the screaming warning signs going off in your head, you want this man! You want Jungkook! You want everything he's willing to give you!

You want him and nothing else is important!

He kisses you again and your mind, your heart, everything is full of Jungkook and nothing else!